The Rabbit Hole

I had a quick look for the benefits of Gouda, the first pointers came from something I think Jen posted last year. So here is what I found with just a little research.

There are some interesting things that are good for dogs. My son’s last (r.i.p.) Boxer suffered with the usual joint problems associated with the breed. They gave it Glucosamine syrup … said it was like having a new dog.

Maybe I will try CBD :walking_man:

1 Like

https://youtu.be/1PkCntPywvE

:thinking: Well, I hadn’t thought of giving it t my dog but now that you bring it up? :face_with_monocle::rofl::wink:

I am so glad to hear your mum came through this! You must be so relieved :hugs:

One thing she also said about the Kava is it gives you a buzz similar to alcohol (without being drunk) so there are a lot of recovering alcoholics and drug addicts that drink it. I thought that was interesting. So, you are probably right it will probably be made illegal :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

A lot of people swear by it. I’d just do research on it to see which type is best for you. The reputable shops in my area that sell it have people who really know the products and can explain the differences in what the particular (strain ?) will help with.

How interesting on the Gouda cheese. I’m going to send that article to a few people. Thank you for posting that!

1 Like

Well @StuFX, that was a surprise. What happened there?

I asked but they didn’t do anything, I had no control and I’m no mug.

You can tell me things, I can listen and agree or disagree, either way I don’t throw a fit because you choose to say I may be wrong about something. One person chose to make a scene because he couldn’t be told that actually, so called PA does fail. You would think “Institutional” type people could handle that kind of criticism without blowing a head gasket.

2 Likes

@StuFX That’s a shame Stu, I thought this clash had ended the other week when it started.

Over the years I seem to have nurtured an approach along the lines of “there is little point losing time arguing over certain stuff when there is so much more for all of us still to learn”.

I am not entirely surprised by your action. :+1:

Someone close to me has been taking CBD for 3 years and got the all clear this year.

1 Like

@StuFX I noticed that you got a :+1: from Rick-the-Boss-01

I want it for my joints, not for other issues…

edit: … no pun intended

1 Like

Can’t believe they closed the trader thread down - is that Dr Manshe’s doing?

If you have ever had door type or publican experience it’s always best to act fast and remove the idiot from the equation. I asked for that, the mods replied but said they had some things in the pipeline, so wait, I did that. Nothing happened so I pulled the plug. I am visiting less anyway and restricted like I said in thread as to what I can contribute. He had quite limited input for ages but then decides to show some charts and all is well ? Also that old chestnut “made a packet on this routine”, err yes ok. I don’t think so. It’s a blatant piss take, a liberty. So the only control I have as not the doorman in this instance is to shut the thread.
There is nothing stopping one of you chaps having a dedicated thread if you want to. Cheers Rob.

1 Like

Yes I noticed. It’s so easy to prod a sleeping dog on the net. It’s likely they will get so confident and do it on the street one day and discover they have run out of runway all of a sudden.

Walter Mitty also sent his best wishes.

My request Mag. I don’t have your patience in verbal sparring. :grin:

@StuFX
Don’t understand why they haven’t sorted him out already

I don’t know either. I’m all for banter and used to being in the chair in that respect but he seems to get his kicks from being a persistent agitator and it can clearly be seen on most threads. You would think with being an ex soldier, CIA, Lawyer and institutional trader there wouldn’t be much time left to play such infant games. :wink:

Remember the kiddies cartoon character from way back …Mr Ben ? :laughing:

1 Like

Nah. I know his surname and it’s not Edwards.

Edit: Oh I see now. Just read a couple of posts. You mean old Cliff. Ha, invite the pompous prick here! But not the RH.

1 Like

Hey @Exodus, why don’t you start a trader thread right here in the RH? You have a lot of input with regards to fundamentals and you’ll never run out of things to say… just a thought as you were a major contributor in Stu’s thread. No crazy nutjobs here. :exploding_head:

1 Like

Wow, that is totally uncalled for. :flushed:

Pretty sure I bowed out of that thread after Rick started calling it “our secret place” or whatever. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Hey, I take exception to that! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes