The Rabbit Hole

That’s what free speech does to assholes!

3 Likes

:crazy_face: It doesn’t penetrate my hide, I just can’t be bothered getting drawn in any more. That wasn’t a thread that you got out of, it was PM to me from Rick telling me it was actually Ross, which everyone here was already on to, I made it public because he chose to ignore the advice I gave, they have become a tag team now hell bent on disruption, which I’m sure has just become boring for everyone. Maybe the mods will wield an axe soon.

1 Like

:rofl:
Dick Dastardly and Muttley are on it ! Muttley’s first post is meant as bait for me, scalping etc. Yawn.:laughing:

1 Like

I didn’t realise I still had email alerts for the FF Rabbit Hole until this came in yesterday.

I wonder if he will ever give up. :rofl:

:laughing::laughing: Seems like there is definitely some mental instability going on there.
Thunder… is Doc for the benefit of spectators.

wtf that’s all I can say to this…

2 Likes

See what Ross wrote on my FF profile then. Further down you will see what Doc wrote. It’s still there but he would delete it if he could, lol.

Just leave those two drugged up fudge packers to it.

Second thoughts about announcing that he is an institutional trader.

And a secret agent.

2 Likes

I just seen that too. Very strange obsessive behaviour or maybe it was the same person who hacked into his RICK account here ? !! :laughing::crazy_face:

I have no intention of having any input in that thread, the institutional genius will undoubtedly know everything and what he doesn’t know his alter ego MR CIA will find out for him.

3 Likes

Well, is one of you going to start a proper trading thread here or what?

I could in TRH section if you want but it will be for us only.

That’s what the Rabbit Hole is all about…us only! :laughing:

I love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Starts off like a thread for intellectual giants. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It paints the opposite picture than he hoped to portray.

I read it as: TH is so desperate for a friend that he had to pay for one.

2 Likes

Question. Why did that forum open back up? I assume you are speaking of Freebird?

Okay I started it. Feel free to put in your 2 cent.
A troll free thread.

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Nope, Forex Factory.

… that is supposed to be in the recycle bin. You have to dig to find it, the index for the recycle bin is only a page or two … so when it fills up the older stuff ‘disappears’. You need to find somebody’s post to get into the thread … unless you had it bookmarked.

Hey … I’m just catching up! Serious call on my time in Tesco and Starbucks… :rofl: