Market Traders Chewin' The Fat

Hi @Patriot, @KVN

You can allow this stupid fuck (@Dr_Manhattan) to carry on and ruin another thread as he does regularly or fuck him off out of this thread. Or close the thread.

I think you will see who initiated the getting personal touch/ name calling like he always does, it’s easy to insult people when you know no big bald fuck is there to physically show you the error of your ways.

Oh come on Stu! I am just taking a piss with you! Why do you got to be all butthurt? We can still be friends and all truth be told I am just joking with you! Lighten up Francis! Stop being so emotionally triggered all the time!

Hey dick head it is you as usual who starts the name calling. I don’t get butthurt about fuck all but you enjoy fucking every thread up, you sad prick now fuck off and don’t address me again.

Ok man! Sure whatever you say! Like I said stop being a wussie and lighten up! I was just joking with you, but I Guess watching you having a total meltdown is pretty hilarious! Classic Stu gets defensive when someone makes fun of his Renault! Thanks man! You made my day as I am still laughing!

Hey Stu what model have you got that has a nissan engine ?

My Clio’s engine has got Renault stamped all over it. Not literally of course :grinning:

I’m the one laughing, meltdown my arse. I’m laughing because you say things thinking it will embarrass me like referring to my motor or flat earth etc when it has no effect, you forget I’ve had all the stick that could be thrown at FF over that stuff and you know it was like water off a duck’s back there too. You can’t get to me all, it does show who and what you really are to all that read your tripe. Some wanabe Maxwell Smart. If you think you can sling insults and they say hey it’s a joke you are mistaken.
This thread didn’t need to be taken in the direction that you like to take threads but you just couldn’t help yourself. You decided you’re just too fucking smart to be told something so do what is normal for you, start fucking the place up.

Again @Patriot , @KVN what you going to do about this dead beat ? The thread has a lot of views for only 600 or so replies, some lurkers must find it interesting or scrap it and let Doctor Dickhead have his way ?

1 Like

Hi Rob it’s the 2.0 Koleos has a trim level name but can’t remember what that is. :crazy_face:

If you search “Renault” in Jen’s old thread at FF you can see all the posts about it, pics and how defensive and upset I got over all the piss taking :grinning:

It’s a diesel, I don’t think any manufactures can mess up a diesel engine.

Thanks Stu! You are a real funny man! For someone who claims not to be butthurt you sure do have a lot to say! I am still laughing, as you are the gift that keeps on giving! I have nothing but Love for you, you big bald fuck! Keep the laughs coming, Its fun watching and reading your melt down as you put Chernobyl to shame!

1 Like

Ok have your final word and just fuck off, you really are one boring bastard. Love you too.

1 Like

Thanks bro! That was fun!

1 Like

I won’t read the old thread as those sorts of “pissy posts” make my eyes hurt and destroy my will to live.
I will have a read about the Koleos though as didn’t know anything about it :+1:

I still have an afinity for most things car / bike related.
There were (claimed) around 15,000 bikes and hundreds of classic cars at Great Yarmouth over the weekend for the Wheels Festival. I spent most of the time looking at visitors bikes to see what to buy next :blush: as I am letting go of some of my 70’s classics.

Were you ever a Honda Goldwing fan?

Never owned one Doc !

I like them naked, without their fairings but that kinda goes against the reason for having one.
They were created as long distance tourers which I understand they are pretty good at.

Ha ha it was defo a bit of fun there mate and no malice some good jokes actually along the lines of the old Skoda and Lada ones.
I’m not into cars and bikes much just as long as they do what they say on the tin but I know you are passionate about the old momo bikes :+1: My toys of choice are old tools, lathes etc, I still love boats but got rid of my Wilson Flyer a while ago (which wasn’t flash either but could move) for the more sedate style of fishing in a kayak but… following a recent conversation with a few mates might get another boat as seem to get out even less on the kayak due to sea conditions but on a nice day, calm sea it takes some beating being out there on the yak.

I had a Friend who introduced me to the book “The Art and Zen of Motorcycle Maintainance” and he had a 77 Honda Goldwing, and that thing was a beast! Spoked wheels and all and that thing purred like a kitten. Honda engines are great, as you can’t kill them!

1 Like

That sounds a bit energetic.
The boats I have owned have always had engines :rofl:
We have about 200 miles of cut broads and the speed limit is mostly 3-5 mph. I love it

There are a couple of areas for water skiing which was the reason for the other boat I had but I haven’t been out for a few years.
I am losing my passion to keep so many classic bikes on the road as it is time consuming, restoring and keeping on top of the maintenance, hence going for a more modern collection.
Like you I prefer to do my own engine/maintenance work as garages are rarely to be trusted.

1 Like

I have heard the goldwing is a smooth ride.
I have rebuilt many multi cylinder engines from all of the Japanese big 4 and Honda really are nice to work on.

1 Like

Anybody who bought when I did, the day after the annual report was finally published, is now up 15% (buy then @ 390 or less, sell today @ 451).

1 Like

For me it just goes to show that the consolidation zone (between the black lines) was only part of the picture. I have watched breaks from these structures often, and often what you have put a black ring around is what happens. The real resistance is at 1.035 or whatever the number is at the bottom of the wicks.

edit: speaking of Jim, he has been somewhat absent lately…

That is not true. My broker’s sign-in page has the current failure:success ratio on it. Approximately 80% lose, so for every one that is profitable there are four who are not. The interesting aspect is how some brokers have fewer losers and some have more…

Doc, I am not arguing with you or your success. IMHO a successful trader understands how they can be shafted if they are not careful, or even when they are careful, and that is the difference between success and failure. Those with no understanding are obvious, they are the ones who blame their broker, tweets from Trump (it’s good to let off steam tho’) or Draghi for talking the Euro up (since he usually talks it down). Understanding comes with skin in the game, a bit like doing an apprenticeship.

Oops! I see that you have yet to encounter that reality

1 Like