The Rabbit Hole

How is your short term memory? :stuck_out_tongue:

An easily said as he’s not a politician.

A leader, yes but not even a political leader.

1 Like

…who are you?

2 Likes

@Jen

I think you may be correct. The prose is written similar to an insurance document I once read with no punctuation anywhere. Plus the grammar is of a similar standard.

Had a request to join RH yet?

No, but I think @Patriot needs to be aware of this. We are talking about a character called Ross aka MADFLAVOR (in capitals) who at Freebird got a 1000 year ban. He is here, reincarnated as RICKTHEBOSS (in capitals). The absence of punctuation and grammar is the same, and the sick mind and wording is the same. Also he is keen to carry on his attacks in this new guise.

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan, I am very disappointed you chose to like such a vile comment aimed at me. That was all because I did not ban @Magog from the RH as you requested. You are truly sick in the head.

Well that explains some things. :laughing:

I was wondering who you guys were talking about. Definitely an odd duck.

Maybe there is more going on here than I am aware of, but that does not seem to be @Dr_Manhattan style.

Perhaps the like was not about you personally, Jen, but rather about agreement with the generality of the statement made?

The thing is there are some people who find it very difficult to converse sensibly with those whose views differ from their own. A lot depends upon how the mismatch is phrased.

There are some who cannot absorb a contrary comment without appearing to take umbrage. Current sparring partners are Thunderheart and Wild Rose, in the past Jen has had stubborn confrontation my a few including myself.

However if Prick the Hoss is who he appears to be he has a very nasty streak and a complete intolerance for certain people.

1 Like

Diane, I will fill you in by PM later. It is meant alright.

1 Like

Eh, well I can understand that. While a lot of people dig in, that is to be expected and somewhat appreciated if they can reasonably explain their stance along with sources.

I’m not familiar with Thunderheart, but I am with Wild Rose. If I was incorrect on an issue, he’d let me know it and provide the proof. :hammer: :laughing:

None of it is personal, it is just how he is built. He is not, nor has his intent ever been, malicious. The only thing you can really know for sure about WR is that he is on the side of fact and the law - personal like is secondary to him. I actually admire that.

If this RICKTHEBOSS guy is who you think he is, then he will out himself (as apparently he is doing). The board will find a means to expel him (speaking of which I haven’t seen any posts from jitss? :laughing:

While I am new to the RH (and thank you all for the invitation) I’m glad to see a group of people taking care about vetting posters. A group of us from Hannity have a similar RH. We look out for trolls from Hannity coming over with the intent of wrecking the board.

I have my eye on someone right now that I think came from Hannity to poke fun at people here and I set off an alarm. :wink:

So, bottom line is the truth always makes itself known, right? People can only hide for so long before their true colors come out.

1 Like

But when he is incorrect (and proven so), he hardly ever admits it. I did notice he admitted to a spelling error…once.

He’s an arrogant know-it-all…on every topic.

…and I’m glad he’s not in the Rabbit Hole.

1 Like

I’ve read your interactions with him, asaratis. :wink:

And yes, he is a stubborn fellow, no doubt.

He reminds me of a Clint Eastwood character… GET OFF MY LAWN… until he sees someone on his lawn that needs help and wouldn’t hesitate to do all in his power to help.

It is my interaction with him over years at Hannity, asaratis, that allows me to see beyond that. You don’t have that experience so I can see how you and others see. :heart:

Oh, I know he posts some good info. I’ve liked several of his posts. He’s just too proud of himself.

Well, you are definitely a good egg in my book, asaratis. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here are a few of his posts I have liked…just from April and May. The text is his.

I have issued almost 3000 likes. I’ll be damned if I’m gonna scroll back more than two months worth! :laughing:

1 Like

@Patriot is in the hospital with his son. I will let him know once he’s back. If it gets out of hand with Rick then I will issue the ban. I want to be sure that it is MADFLAVOR - only @Patriot has access to Freebird

4 Likes

If any of you are friends with Ishmael now would be a good time to help him out.

If he’s drunk posting - that happens. He would be well advised to walk away from the computer.

4 Likes

You might also take into consideration who flagged his post.

Just sayin’…

You didn’t need to post all of that asaratis. I know you are very fair and even keeled.

1 Like