HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

I didn’t welcome you nazi man, I thought we understood each other from the get go

I dont give a rats ass about you, your well being or your racist opinions , you have to right to post and I think you’re a fucking world class moron.

1 Like

We the people need to go out and confront liberals with ideas not violence… eventually sites like google will conform… but if we sit on our asses waiting for our property value to go up and keep ignoring street wanna be liberals we are going to get walked over… get out tonight go to a liberal bar confront the cowards… eventually they will go home and think

Ok rino… I missed you to

Wow, that’s rich coming from the guy who wants to know if he can selectively report employees to ICE confidentially and keep his job while he’s at it. :joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

3 Likes

Brilliant, ain’t it!

3 Likes

Google tracks every where you go on the net. Duck Duck doesn’t track your travels.

…and the Amazon Alexa reports its own geographic location…just like a smartphone.

Gonna be 7 now lol haha

Is that the best response you could come up with? You forgot to call me a ■■■■■■ ■■■ Boy.

1 Like

Gotta earn it ha …

Any insult from you is a badge of honor.

I knew you missed me

Yes … Like hemorrhoids.

Rino?? good Lord.
Im surprised there wasnt a "mic drop " meme or video.

and its missed you “too” not “to”

and I don’t , won’t, haven’t, missed you at all moron.

1 Like

Mic drop will be back don’t worry

I’m not familiar with that … is sounds like a version of “all hat and no cattle”.

Similar, all mouth and no ass to back it up.

Come find out snowflake

You’ve already proven it with this thread.