šŸŸ© THE DUMPSTER: The Approved Thread for Rants, Pissing Matches and Off-Topic Conversation

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

A lot more like THIS, bitch

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
image image image image

1 Like

arenā€™t you a bit too old to be flapping your gums?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:
image image
image image
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, those crazy negroes, ehā€¦

Wasnā€™t Billy Jack a green beret, too?

1 Like

Iā€™m just sayinā€™ā€¦that has nuthinā€™ to do with the thread topicā€¦ya know what Iā€™m sayinā€™?

1 Like

What IS the thread topic?

Official Coronavirus Political Thread

Did you notice that the experts picked the one you called ā€œa stupid bastardā€ as their first choice in two specific categories?

What is it someone who gorges on crap fringe media knows that they donā€™t?

and DO note who comes in last in the categories

Intelligence and Integrityā€¦

Your post in the Coronavirus Political thread has nothing to do with corona virus.

1 Like

neither does your tantrum directed at The Grifterā€™s predecessorā€¦

But there it is.

Quite the contrary. The stupid bastard is trying to use the coronavirus to justify giving citizenship to all DACA children. Heā€™s taking advantage of the crisis (the CORONAVIRUS crisis). My post is on topic.

Yours is not.

ā€¦and your logical fallacy remains an appeal to opinion.

Just remember, this all just goes to show how DESPERATE the left is for your attention.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a Grifter flufferā€¦why do you persist in laboring ā€œlogicā€?

We both know the scoreā€¦if you cretins arenā€™t indulged by administrators selectively enforcing rules, youā€™d be extinct on these foraā€¦

Not just mine. They crave attention from anyone that can type. When they get an opposing reply, they claim to have ā€œtriggeredā€ someone. When they get a like from their butt-buddies, they get wood.

I donā€™t go running to mods to shield me from things I dare not accept.

Logic increases your chances of survival in debate arenas. You should try it sometime.

If the admin here had cut you no slack, youā€™d have been long gone by nowā€¦as in ā€œvoted off the islandā€ gone.

1 Like