đźź© THE DUMPSTER: The Approved Thread for Rants, Pissing Matches and Off-Topic Conversation

This thread is offered as entertainment for those who like to read or participate in rants and puerile pissing matches that all too often tarnish other threads and prevent unfettered discussions concerning intended thread topics.

All of the rules concerning posting on this site apply to this thread with the exception of staying on topic.

All Users please refrain from ranting and having pissing matches elsewhere. Do it here…with impunity. Any non-Moderator Users that don’t like this can kiss my ass!

Moderators, please feel free to move rants, off topic replies, pissing matches (and related pleas to delete them) from other threads and dump them here. That way, no user can say his/her post was deleted.

2 Likes

Sounds like you designed a post for Vanilla ICEBERG and the 3 stooges . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey @IcebergSlim

There goes your logic again, Little Coyboy. It is listed as a third choice in the use of the word. The purpose of presenting several choices in a dictionary is to allow the chosen definition to be implied.

In some cases, two’s company, three’s a crowd.

also:

mint 1

(mÄ­nt)

n.

1. A place where the coins of a country are manufactured by authority of the government.

2. A place or source of manufacture or invention.

3. An abundant amount, especially of money.

Using any specific one of these does not mean that the others are invalid.

Do try to keep up.

2 Likes

Coming from the retard who thinks Post Modernism is defined by reading comic books! I swear you can’t make this stuff up. Progressivism is indeed a mental disorder!

1 Like

I asked you to define it, you lying little twerp…and you couldn’t…

And I have no idea what a “post modern comic” is…

You see? They are always triggered when being called out on their stupidity!

1 Like

Sure…

So, let’s say you want to know what “mint jelly” means…how many of the definitions suit?

No…

Unless you are prepared, at long last, to define “post modern”…

doesn’t matter what title you give the thread…

To you it will still spell

“Boot Hill.”

You’re still exhibiting your denseness. Not only is there mint as in candy, there are several definitions of the VERB, “mint”. The same applies to “crowd”.

Get yourself a good dictionary and stop depending solely on your current vocabulary.

In your example “mint jelly”, it is an adjective.

Are all equally applicable in every context?

Mint jelly would be meaningless in the context of mint as “condition”…

Whoever the fuck Jay Weber is, he’s demonstrably wrong…

Listen, brain dead little fuckstick…as accommodating as the innertubes are, you haven’t found anything rising above the opinions of 4th rate bloggers…

What does that tell you?

https://www.greensboro.com/opinion/letters_to_editor/obama-was-the-very-worst-u-s-president/article_2f4121a8-08ba-5f0b-b552-e229aa133567.html

Well, when you buy a jar of mint jelly, you are not getting a jar getting a jar of mint.

Look in the Red box and click on Mint…then look in the Green box

Mint is an adjective applied Jelly the noun.

2 Likes

I think you should start charging for your time. Having to educate mentally incapacitated vermin is hazardous! :rofl:.

School is in session, who would have thought? :rofl:

You should try reading this stuff first.

How does the author believe Grifty has achieved this?

He has discredited core conservative beliefs, boosted the popularity of left-wing causes and caused millions of Americans to face ugly truths about racism and bigotry that they used to deny.

Don’t ever change…

Are you in your cups?

Did you graduate from college?