šŸŸ© THE DUMPSTER: The Approved Thread for Rants, Pissing Matches and Off-Topic Conversation

Umā€¦so you keep using this word. It sounds incredibly homophobic and derogatory to the LGBTQ+ community. Itā€™s also a term used in the sex industry and your use of it also denigrates sex workers.

1 Like

Neither do most people on this site.

whatā€™s with ā€œcut slackā€ & ā€œvoted off the islandā€?

You just confirmed what I describedā€¦

My ā€œoffenseā€ is disagreeing with much of the rabble that, like you, lives in a fantasy world fueled by crap media.

There is no blasphemy or heresy in political debateā€¦you can readily see that rule enforcement is highly selectiveā€¦

But Iā€™ll still take your name while confounding your designs.

ā€œMostā€?

Your friend Lady Marmalade lives there.

ā€¦and you missed the point that selective application of admonishment may include going easy on some offensive users (like you and your posse)

Your most prevalent offense is off topic bullshit. I personally donā€™t give a flyinā€™ fart what you say about me or whether you agree with me as long as the essence of your post is in the right thread and relates somehow to the subject topic rather than constitute an isolated Ad Hominem.

You tend to post totally unrelated shit just to flaunt your supposed wit.

I would ask you what evidence supports this Bold Assertion, but we both know it will be deflected with an invitation to do your homeworkā€¦

Isnā€™t that right?

Furthermore, if I were asked to demonstrate where you glibly commit this infraction, I wouldnā€™t hesitate.

You are not going to change minds and hearts regardless of what acceptance ā€œyouā€ crave.

LGBTQ is simply a subset of a population which will never be accepted in the mainstream.

LGBTQ is definatly not something Iā€™d want my children exposed to.

Their choice, if it is a choice, is denigrating. If it isnā€™t a choice you should be working your ass off to move them out of that situation.

Yet, human trafficking makes lots of money, right?

It is what it is.

I didnā€™t say that I never do that. I just do it much less often than do you.

Itā€™s not worth the effort to compare totals. Any user thatā€™s interested can read through your replies and mine, counting those that are off topic, but I seriously doubt anyone is interested in the comparison.

Iā€™d guess that most of the users here that post daily have gone off topic. Many off topic conversations go on until the thread is closed. Iā€™m guessing that a majority of off topic exchanges are initiated by trolls and develop into pissing matches.

Researching and posting evidence of it is a waste of time, broadband and attention that should be dedicated to meaningful, on-topic replies.

Iā€™ll not offer anything other than my opinion which requires no evidence.

Noā€¦you do it Incessantlyā€¦

I never do itā€¦

See how easy that is?

Iā€™m gonna guess youā€™re wrong about that tooā€¦

I think itā€™s more of a rhetorical tacticā€¦

As it is never informed by such, thereā€™s nothing to offerā€¦

:roll_eyes:
ā€¦

I think you are right sir.

Again, butting your brown nose where it doesnā€™t belong. Are you mentally challenged or something?

@Dr_Manhattan [quote=ā€œDr_Manhattan, post:3168, topic:7042, full:trueā€]
You are seriously lacking in skills of having honest assessment to be impartial on anything! We already established that here that you have no such scruples . Maybe if you actually read, you might find that your little accusation towards me has no merit, but seeing you donā€™t I am not at all surprised you would be so willing to play Maggots white knight! You really can be a dork sometimes!
[/quote]

Rather a dork sometimes than a dork all the time? :sweat_smile:

Oooo! Did you think of that all by your lonesome dorky self?

Well you did leave yourself wide open to it? So I thought to myself, ā€˜Why not carpe diem?ā€™. So I did! :sweat_smile: Stop digging ffs.

Oh even more precious that you actually think I left myself wide open but that all you could muster up as a dig was something I would expect from a 4 year old! Holy crap! You really are that mental!

YOU started it by it bombing the other threads here with more of your retarded behavior!

No YOU started it, so nah-nah-nee-nah-nah! This is unbelievable. I humiliate you time after time but you still keep coming back for more. Now drop it because itā€™s embarrassing me.

Yeah letā€™s add delusional to the list along with being a bonafide liar shall we?

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child?

Fuck off, tedious bintā€¦

Youā€™re as demented as the ammosexuals.

Ahah! I knew it! Youā€™re afraid of females! Thatā€™s why you like to ā€œhang outā€ with the boys! :rofl:

Methinks thou dost protest too much

Itā€™s okay to be gay, Little Cowboy. Itā€™s not a virus.