😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

Lay off the sauce! Its past your bed time Boomer!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You mean you buy who you want to post and who you don’t. Lol coward democrat lol

You know nothing and it must suck knowing you have no power here who is about to be banned You are the biggest loser here in which I live inside your head rent free!

L-O-S-E-R!!!

1ylttn

1 Like

Another duplicated thread @KVN @Patriot

Jitss617

6m

Another duplicated thread @KVN @Patriot

1 Like

He’s just making a mockery of your site @KVN @Patriot

Making a mockery of you it appears. You are not a founding member!

1 Like

You two need to stop sharing the hot tub together lol

You are being trolled again and you fall for it every time. Why is that? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Someone tell him :index_pointing_at_the_viewer::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gay Jay of Jizzard’s Gizzard displaying his 6th grade intellect again!

1 Like

You being played like a worn out fiddle! Try to invent some new material and maybe everybody on this site won’t mock and make fun of you!

1 Like

Lol
We are in a duplicated thread because you both are frustrated I created the original… i mange to trigger you both, alll I do is sit back sip my coffee and laugh haha

Right! Keep feeding your delusions while no one contributes or participates in your threads. Here you are feeding this one which has more views than yours. You are the sucker today! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Jizzard is not the sharpest tool in the shed! Remember 6th grade education at work here! He continues to troll himself! That is what mentally challenged simps from East Boston do!

My work is done here. I’ll find another time to dunk on this LOSER!

1 Like

Why did you duplicate my thread?

1 Like

1 Like