😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

All the worlds a stage as the saying goes, and so the news of Tucker being fired by Fox News shouldn’t surprise anyone. His show being rated number 1 in the country which in essence has also garnered much of his detractors to cancel him thus they finally got their wish.

Without further ado Fox News has announce his replacement!

Enjoy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

WOW another duplicate lol

I hope Tucker goes to a small independent news company and makes them competitive with Fox News.If anymote are fired, Fox News will become similiar to CNN, MSNBC etc and we’ll have total goverment supported news channels spewing PROPOGANDA what people see and think.
Tucker was Fox News version of Networks Howard Beale and became to popular .

1 Like

I think that is the plan! Fox News IMHO has been toast for awhile and Tucker was the only reason they were able to keep to the ratings higher. Honestly, do you think people tune in to watch “The Five” or Hannity?

1 Like

2 Likes

I am sure he doesn’t have to decide right away as he has made enough money to retire if he wanted to.

It’s funny watching you being trolled. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Someone tell him lol

Tell me what? Is that your favorite defense line?

“someone tell him” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

The retarded simp with his predictable equally retarded responses!

Tucker! Tucker Tucker! Tucker! Tucker! Tucker!

1 Like

He has an invitation to join them.
(No, not in Kiev. The Redacted crew. LOL)

I guess the repercussions is a ripple effect that the Neo-cons like to take advantage of. Make any excuse possible in order to blame it on Tucker no longer working at Fox News!

2 Likes

2 Likes