😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

Tucker Tucker, Tucker! Like a broken record that no one is talking about!

ThoroughTheseBluejay-size_restricted

He is too much of a simp to understand it!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Too much going on all around that it’s hard to focus on one thing. Look like buying silence is deeper and goes beyond.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Here is Roger Ailes Interviewing Thomas Sowell

Fascinating look into the man himself and a little glimpse of his style and personality

1 Like

Sowell is an American gem.

Indeed. His expressed and articulation is captivating on every word he speaks!

1 Like

1 Like

BTW I also think its pretty ironic about the content of the conversation that they’re having is relevant in today’s discourse, don’t you think?

1 Like

“Cling to your taboos as if your life depends on it!”

1 Like

A guy from Sweden told me once that Carlsen, with an “e” is Swedish, and Carlson, with an “o” is Norwegian.

Also, I don’t know that much about Orwell, but sometimes all it takes is to game things out to see likely futures. I wouldn’t call that prophecy, I just call it being skilled at looking around the corner. Chess players learn to do that. Lousy ones often guess wrong at which future is most likely.

2 Likes

Probably he got is backwards.
-sen can be a Norwegian or Dane
-son is more likely a Swede.

I think you are right about the name part. I’d ask RW he is Norwegian.

Translation:
Prove to me I’m more important and I can be in control.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1668747661028081664?s=20

TUCKER: Trump’s Opposition to the Pointless War Agenda Is the Real Reason Behind His Prosecution “Trump’s prosecution isn’t just political, it’s ideological,” expressed

@TuckerCarlson

. “Nobody with Trump’s views is allowed to have power in this country. Criticize our wars, and you’re disqualified. If you keep it up, we’ll send you to prison.” “That’s the message Washington is sending,” he continued, “not just the Democratic Party is sending, but both parties are sending. Whatever else you say about him, Trump is the one guy with an actual shot of becoming President who dissents from Washington’s long-standing, pointless war agenda.” “And for that — that one fact. They are trying to take Trump out before you can vote for him. And that should upset you more than anything that’s happened in American politics in your lifetime.”

1 Like

Fox News and the “Wannabe Dictator” lower third!

1 Like