😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

Do you think Musk will eventually restore Alex Jones account on Twitter?

1 Like

I don’t know. I think Alex is content on continuing doing what he is doing, and that is allow others to broadcast him

I assumed it was because he was keeping a low profile due to his previous court case .

Maybe. I am sure that has something to do with it on the advice of his lawyers as he is awaiting appeal.

Hey its the meme guy!

Tucker Tucker, Tucker Tucker!

He beats a dead horse!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Just reporting a duplicate thread. Done with malicious intent… @KVN @Patriot

Just reporting that this is Jitss617 using a fake account!

Another duplicate @KVN @Patriot
I don’t care how much he donated stop this crap

Prove to your loyal members free speech means something to you and ban this piece of shit who makes a mockery of your site.

You made a mockery of this site long before your fake accusations here. We have the proof and is a reason why Moderators have previously had to delete your duplicate threads!

Please ban this poster! Jitss617 as he is driving people away from the site and sending personal harassing messages to members here.

@KVN @Patriot

1 Like

@KVN @Patriot this is a duplicate thread lol he doesn’t care. Regardless of the money he’s giving you, ban this anti American, anti feee speech scum. He’s making a mockery of your hard work. No respect. Money can’t buy it

It doesn’t matter. We are signing a petition to have this poster banned from this site.

1 Like

Lay off the sauce! Its past your bed time Boomer!

1 Like