1 Like

Screenshot_1

There are exceptions to the rules.

Shot_1

Screenshot_2

2 Likes

:trophy: :+1:

@AlexC
Please post this as a new thread in the World News and Politics category also. It is to good to limit to our small audience.

1 Like

If Trump is betraying the people… he’s gone over the dark side. :-1:

You actually taking Alex Jones’ words for what he is saying? I’d be taking that with a grain of salt.

I do take everyone’s word with a grain of salt. Forget about Alex Jones for a minute. Did you watch Trump’s interview with Maria Bartoromo? He said he’s bringing in the military to vacinate. WTF does that mean? Are we being betrayed? Has Epstein’s blackmailing videos convinced Trump to follow orders from the Satanic Deep State?

“We’re mobilizing our military and other forces but we’re mobilizing our military on the basis that we do have a vaccine. You know, it’s a massive job to give this vaccine. Our military is now being mobilized so at the end of the year we’re going to be able to give it to a lot of people very, very rapidly,” the president said.

“We will have a tremendous force because assuming we get it, then you have to distribute it,” he added. “And unless you’re mobilized and ready, you’re not going to be able to do it for a long time. So we’re starting now.”

“I call it a transition to greatness. You’re going to have the third quarter….That’s a transition quarter. We’re going to do well in the fourth quarter, and I think next year, with all of the stimulus, all of the things we’ve done, I think we’re going to have one of the best economic years we’ve ever had,” Trump told FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vaccine-development/

I know Trump isn’t stupid but he’s talking vacines. What happened to the hydroxychloroquine $10 cure for this corona strain? Forget quoting Trump, what’s your take?

There are all kinds of vaccines.
Vaccines a la Bill Gates and other vaccines.
Who knows.

He’s working on it. Give him some time. If he fails…that’s all on him. And we will know what Trump is really like. I hope he isn’t betraying the American people. I don’t want to second-guess that he could be - without letting him do what he is doing now.

I think Trump is playing to the gallery - saying what they want to hear or look over there not over here.
He’s just trying to divert attention from what he is really doing
I also think he could announce a cure soon - something like hxcq works fine so we don’t need a vaccine.

Some Personal Photos from Peace Memorial Park

At the time of my visit, these people were demonstrating against the proposed change in the Japanese constitution to increase the scope of their military.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lCFaSL9aSE

1 Like

Screenshot_1

I think Trump is listening to us in TRH. :eyes:

Okay, I give.

What is TRH?

Its where you are now. :laughing:

TRH = The Rabbit Hole.

2 Likes

He’s not a member. Is he hacking in?..or is someone LEAKING?

Who? Alex? I thought he has been?

Alex said that Trump is listening to us. That means Trump is hacking or being leaked on! :grin: