The Rabbit Hole

I must say, I am sceptical. The article doesn’t actually explain the pathways activated. The most obvious thing that crossed my mind is that what makes them think all cancers can cross species? Cancer is simply cells that won’t stop dividing. For that to happen, cells have to take hold. Even if you injected human cancer cells into another human, it doesn’t mean the recipient will get the cancer. Cancer is not contagious. If someone with mouth or throat cancer coughed in your face, you would not get cancer too! There needs to be the environment i.e. already inflammation present. So all you do is inject the recipient with some placebo and say hey, we cured cancer, whereas the truth is they never got the cancer in the first place.

1 Like

OMG, that is hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You do realize you are contradicting yourself?

She added that she first published about the mechanism in 2017 when it was used to effectively treat triple-negative breast cancer implanted in xenografts. This type of breast cancer – which tests negative for estrogen receptors, progesterone receptors and excess HER2 protein – like pancreatic cancer, is very hard to treat and many women don’t live more than five years after being diagnosed.

As you know, we start out with mice and work our way up the chain until we have human trials to prove efficacy.

The mice were injected with human cancer cells and grew tumors which were eradicated without harm to other cells.

If this can be proven to work, and I hope that it does, imagine the people’s lives that will be saved? It is a positive step and I hope to see it progress.

I’d imagine with a little digging, the publications (at least on the breast cancer) will answer some of your questions.

1 Like

I know someone who’s been doing cancer research for over 20 years now and it’s a racket. Obama and the dems would give party doners grants in the millions, funds to find the cure. Just to be a research company is a cash cow. He knew that if Trump became president in 2016 those grants would stop so he’d donate to the Clinton foundation (at his employer’s suggestion). Envelops with a big H (for Hillary). :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:
When Trump won these research firms closed down and new ones have sprung up. It’s a scam with tax dollars. No cure means more money. Cure means end of money. He found another research company and works there now.

“Meet the new boss,
same as the old boss” -The Who

3 Likes

The only way this could be possible is if they deactivated the mouse’s immune system, in which case it is no different than doing it in a petri dish. The article makes no mention of the cancer pathways the drug attacks. Why not? It is very easy to kill a cancer cell. Just starve it of glucose.

P.s. your body doesn’t have to run on glucose. You only need a tiny bit for the brain to supplement.

I guess no money in doing the bleeding obvious.

1 Like

It isn’t about the climate

That is why universities are so pro EU. They get shed loads of grants to do stuff like that. Their gravy train will stop with Brexit and they ain’t happy.

1 Like

No. ■■■■ don’t poison their own people. Only the goyim are their fair game.

Murdered
https://www.caudle-rutledge.com/obituaries/Jennifer-Jaynes/
(Suicided with two bullet holes in the head)

https://www.amazon.com/Malice/dp/B07G8J5RYB

by the ■■■■■■ run American Murder Association aka AMA

We already know the answers because we know the causes. There is one very big one. Obviously no money in addressing it; in fact lots of cash cows to be lost.

https://www.hammernutrition.com/knowledge/endurance-library/146-reasons-sugar-ruins-your-health

Re: pancreatic cancer. The pancreas produces insulin. Eating too regularly and eating sugary foods causes the pancreas to produce more insulin to cope with demand. The fat cells become insulin resistant thus further pressure on the pancreas to produce more. The fat storage spills out of the liver to around the organs including the pancreas. Inflammation occurs. The pancreas is already stressed. The cells become cancerous.

You don’t have to be obese. Skinny fat is dangerous too. It is the fat around your organs that is the most dangerous.

So you know the answer. :wink:

And what do people do? Carry on eating sugary shit regularly and take lots of drugs because that is what they are given.

Edit: the key part is the inflammation. Fat cells get full and divide. In some people their fat cells are very good at doing this and that is how you see some really grossly obese individuals who have still got all their limbs, not had heart attacks, cancer etc. However in most people, when the fat cells get too full, they simply burst, hence the inflammation. When inflammation happens in say, the arteries, you get LDL cholesterol coming along to patch it up. So again, to blame LDL cholesterol is like blaming the band aid. Cholesterol is another story and another massive scam.

1 Like

You are still missing one factor.
https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/infectious-agents/infections-that-can-lead-to-cancer/parasites.html

This is mainstream medicine.

There are other sources galore which connect cancer with parasites and worms.

Where do inflammations come from?
Bacteria.
Where do bacteria come from?
From the bodies of worms and parasites.

Yes, but in the scheme of things that is relatively rare.

Inflammation happens when the body suffers some sort of trauma and the white blood cells are concentrated around the area trying to patch things up. It can be a good thing, like when you have cut yourself or ripped a muscle. But that is temporary and the inflammation is gone when the area is fixed. The problem is when there is continual onslaught. Inflammation can be caused by many things, not just infections.

Parasitic infections are more common than you may think.
“Some parasites are endemic in the US and other developed countries.”

Even the obsessively clean Japanese eat raw fish and shellfish. England is full of migrants from Africa. So this may apply
“For the international traveler, the best advice is ‘cook it, boil it, peel it, or forget it.’”
Quotes from https://www.msdmanuals.com/en-jp/professional/infectious-diseases/approach-to-parasitic-infections/approach-to-parasitic-infections

It is a mistake to assume worms and parasites are found only in the digestive tract. They can easily invade other organs like the brain, kidney and pancreas.

http://www.ajtmh.org/content/journals/10.4269/ajtmh.1983.32.1019

Here you go, correlation between type 2 diabetes and pancreatic cancer. Cause is the same. Why do people have to be constantly stuffing their bloody cake holes?!

I read an article in Australian Nexus Magazine some years ago. It was written by an American, I recall, who cured his type 2 diabetes with olive oil.

According to Dr Hulda Clark, diabetes 1 is caused by parasites called flukes. These parasites prevent the pancreatic cells from producing insulin and other enzymes.

There you go. The same culprit for diabetes and cancer.

My aunt had a cholesterol count in the teens ( I believe that normal is something like ‘4’ ). When the doctors found out they tried to put her onto statins and stuff. She said “fuck off, I am in my eighties, what a waste of time” …or similar.

She died aged 89, the longest lived of all her siblings.

I started a thread about climate change. These sort of posts should be logged therein, or any other thread of that topic. They are of course welcome here too.

1 Like

Hoaxes about margarine, hydrogenated oils instead of butter came at the same time as massive campaign against cholesterol and salt.

Needless to say, fluorides in drinking water don’t help.
Courtesy of the Rockefellers who dominate the American medical and dental establishment as well.
(Dental amalgam is a terrible material, consisting of mercury and other nasty metals for human health, but don’t rush to pull them.)

These people really don’t want to talk about parasites because that’s what they are.