The Rabbit Hole

I am pissed off with seeing vegan everything. It makes me want reindeer steak for Christmas. Just pull off the antlers and wipe its arse. :grin:

2 Likes

:yum: :grin:

2 Likes

Petrol equivalent cost - Ā£5 a litre. but the KIA EV is actually good.

2 Likes

Notice we ā€œFounding Membersā€ got strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yummy :yum:

Thank you PB!

1 Like

LETTER FROM A CONSTITUENT ABOUT HOW HE ADVISED HIS TEENAGE DAUGHTER ON ā€˜CLIMATE CHANGEā€™:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/letter-how-to-advise-a-teenage-daughter-on-climate-change/

2 Likes

3 Likes

For anyone interested, this shows great promise!

Specifically, the study found that PJ34, when injected intravenously, causes the self-destruction of human cancer cells during mitosis, the scientific term for cell division.

1 Like

You gotta be kiddin me

We run on 220v. That is why when we take our hairdryers over to America, all you get is a pathetic puff.

1 Like

5ecbd81381a27b64

1 Like

224f4a384d0eec5a

1 Like

That is great news to me. Though itā€™s widespread use for curing pancreatic cancer may be years away, itā€™s successful use in curing cancers in humans will be a godsend to millions of families from then on.

I literally watched a dear friend waste away and die within months of being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I wish today that I had not made my last visit to his bedside in a hospice where I saw him laying pale and gaunt, with his mouth gaped, unable to open his eyes, but communicating with his wife by squeezing her finger once for ā€œyesā€ and twice for ā€œnoā€. She told me that he could hear when we spoke to him but could not respond with words.

She would occasionally dip a straw into a glass of water, put a finger over the end of it, draw it out of the glass and release a tiny bit of water into his mouth. It was a scene that I shall never forget.

My heart was heavy when I left them. He died just hours later.

Pancreatic cancer is achingly devastating to those that suffer it, their families, and their close friends. It results in a slow deterioration of the body until time of death.

John had loved listening to the music (both the choir and the congregational hymns) in his church but he couldnā€™t sing well at allā€¦so I donated a dozen new hymnals with ā€œIn Memory of John ______ā€ to the church.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CLY1WPU/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B00CLY1WPU&pd_rd_w=pkIp0&pf_rd_p=45a72588-80f7-4414-9851-786f6c16d42b&pd_rd_wg=S5OVj&pf_rd_r=EFXHPHKCK3NVYCS2S62B&pd_rd_r=32603921-c5dd-4f70-8f4a-e9709a5e4f3c&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEySDAxSVQwWjI4UUI2JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMDMyNjM0M0FETU9SV0dYMzFZTSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEzU01YSTZYQ01aMk80JndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Yep another mega cash machine for big pharma.

1 Like

If it comes from Israel, it canā€™t be good.
On the other hand, if your are being forced to get vaccinated for one reason or another, go to Israel and get vaccinated there because vaccines in Israel donā€™t contain chemicals that cause autism, cancer and other nasties.

Youā€™re a sick man. Get some professional help.

2 Likes

Yeah, from a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  professional.
Great idea.

Holy shit ! I have been here a year already ā€¦ doesnā€™t seem that long

1 Like

I watched that too. It was my partnerā€™s opposite grandmother to her grandchildren. From being diagnosed with PC she burned-up within about 4 months. A horrible disease.

2 Likes