The Rabbit Hole

:v: :guitar: :drum:

1 Like

I am going to stay right out of that thread, and just watch the index to see how many other contributors join in.

Besides, I have no wish to converse with RickTheToss

3 Likes

I’ve been busy cleaning gym equipment. I bought 5 pieces of commercial equipment at auction; LifeFitness treadmill and bike, Concept 2 rower, 2 multigyms, one of which is 4 sided and has 4 stacks of weights, coming in at about 1/2 tonne. I panicked yesterday with the treadmill. That weighs over 200kg but 2 of them just lifted it!! Eastern Europeans are great!

1 Like

Let’s just watch how the two of them toss each other then. :grin:

1 Like

Exactly it is still in the recycle bin. I got an email when Ross posted yesterday because I must not have unsubsribed to RH
This is one I just received to another thread.
Capture

Ross went to the RH in the recycle bin specifically to make his post even though it doesn’t get viewed anymore.

Kinda weird me thinks :laughing:

2 Likes

Just curious…if you just received that, why is it dated February 8. 2019?

@asaratis Ha ha you are looking at it with an American perception :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

In the UK the date is day/month/year :+1:

Yesterday’s notification

:

2 Likes

Some computer programs use year/month/day.

Not Renault drivers! :rofl:

2 Likes

Good Grief,

I don’t know how he can even drive squeezed into the car like that. His knees are in the dashboard and the wheel looks like it is on top of his belly.

Please tell me this is not a typical car in Europe? :flushed:

That was hilarious! :rofl:

He’s taking the piss because that is how Peogeot drivers sit, having the seat so far forward his face is almost squashed against the windscreen.

Mind you he is 6’4.

1 Like

I see Physicshunter has been banned. Looking at his activity, for the life of me I can’t figure out what for. This was his last post.

I had forgotten that, computer programming wasn’t my favourite past time I used to leave that to the clever engineers :blush:

Top gear was one of the only programs on TV I watched religiously.
I am one of the sad people who also watches the re-runs on Dave repeats:rofl: so this episode I have seen maybe 4 times and it still brings a laugh…

1 Like

I think it was because in the “Moderator thread” he was very clear he disagreed with hate speech. He wasn’t disrespectful (I don’t think so anyway).

One purpose of using that sequence is to assure that the representation of any date (when digits are entered left to right) is always a larger number than a previous date.

Using day/month/year:

10-03-2018 (10th of Mar) [10032018=smaller number]

follows

12-02-2018 (12th of Feb) [12022018=larger number]

Using year/month/day:

2018-02-12 (Feb 12th) [20180212=smaller number ]

precedes

2018-03-10 (Mar 10th) [20180310=larger number]

1 Like

I disagree with hate speech. It’s simply ridiculous. If I called someone fat and they were, that’s hate. If they weren’t then it’s bullying. If I called someone skinny and they weren’t, what’s that? A compliment? What a warped world we live in.

1 Like

Something else I’ve learned, I had never considered that.
In the States if I remember correctly it is month/day/year. Not sure if there is any benefit to that format !

119 doesn’t have the same impact as 911

1 Like