The Rabbit Hole

Me neither, I can think of a few others more worthy of a ban,

Understatementā€¦

@4xOldGuy, @AlexC
For diabetes and pre diabetes, please donā€™t believe that eating many times a day is the answer, even if split up into small meals. I did detail why, but why not hear it from a doctor.

1 Like

None other than when we speak dates we usually say the month first.

My birthday is March 7th

We celebrate Independence Day on July 4th

Christmas Day is December 25th

I think the military does it day/month/year

ā€¦but then, instead of labeling a shipping crate water cooler, they label it cooler, water

1 Like

Interesting.

I asked a doctor the other day about diabetics and that the reduction of fats in the diet reduced the symptoms of diabetes, (without sugar reduction).
She said thatā€™s true but also said there are obese people that donā€™t have diabetes. :thinking:
So you have to watch and reduce the sugars.

All things in good measure. :wink:

Donā€™t they also work for the Dept of ā€˜ā€˜Defenseā€™ā€™?
Never could figure how bombing the shit outta ME was defending USA - am I missing something?

Yes you areā€¦a logical mind. But donā€™t you worryā€¦God takes care of fools and babies.

One thing for sure is that diabetes is a fat disease. Whatever you reduce, by reducing overall calories, it will have an effect. Just eat less! Not that difficult eh? Mind you, diabetes could be avoided in the first place if people didnā€™t overeat.

Personally I think exercise is underrated. There is so much focus on diet, but little on exercise. I mean proper exercise that gets your heart rate up. Talking of which, I managed a top HR of 185 today. :smiley:

Diabetes I: infection in the pancreas
Diabetes II: use of weird oils that donā€™t exist in nature such as transfat/margarine

Thereā€™s nothing good to say about transfat. It tastes awful too.
See

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuYAKzlNJfs

The Deep State is desperate.
They want peopleā€™s attention away from Epstein (and Clintons)

3 Likes

Take the top 1%, load them up in a few airbus planes and drop them in a live valcano or in the middle of the ocean. Then the rest would be shitting themselves and give up the psycho agenda they been insanely following.

1 Like

5 Likes

Tulsi doesnā€™t understand either!

Itā€™s ok it applies to me too !! I also had a 406 diesel many moons ago :grin:

The main theme in all my cars has been diesel engine and how much crap can I fit in it :laughing:

1 Like

Iā€™m about a third of the way through thisā€¦

https://youtu.be/2eB046f998U

1 Like

Coincidenceā€¦

More correctly put:

With lunacy rampant in society, another shooting/bombing will occur.

Just to make sure the deep luciferian state is doubling down in their effort to distract from the pedo trafficking. How predictable theyā€™ve become.

1 Like

64fc5419c8203b6d

Staged events need crisis actors.

4 Likes

In El Paso Texas at the Walmart.