The Rabbit Hole

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Me neither

Boris Marley & The Wailers :laughing:

https://youtu.be/tBWFofJSm-c

1 Like

Nope, but it looks like you had something to do with this. :joy::joy::joy:

Funny, for all Docā€™s incessant hysterics that he had incontrovertible proof that you and Didgevillage are one, it looks like the computer says noā€¦

3 Likes

Haha, tough because Iā€™m voting Boris! :star_struck::laughing:

If he gets us out I could be persuaded to change my mind.

3 Likes

Revenge is sweet, even if it takes 3 years. I am glad the backstabbing weasel got what he deserved, by just 2 votes! I am quite shocked really that Conservative MPs seem to be doing the right thing for once. The final membersā€™ vote is postal and we should get the ballot papers between the 6th and 8th July.

Ballot papers for what? Yā€™all gonna vote again on whether to leave or not?

Nooo. All week Conservative MPs have been voting for their new leader. They are now down to the final two. As per Conservative party rules, the final two go to the party members to decide. There are 124,000 of us and we will decide on Mayā€™s successor. This is rather interesting: :wink:

I think the libs would be pulling their hair out. LOL.

2 Likes

Iran shoots down US drone

https://www.ft.com/content/8d41d4a2-930e-11e9-aea1-2b1d33ac3271

I think he has a genuine concern, I have seen him speaking about nuclear arsenalā€™s before.

The problem for self preservation if nuclear war ever did kick off is whether you are safer in the countries with nuclear weapons or those without.

I always assume that the Australian outback could be quiet :laughing:

1 Like

Screenshot_2

1 Like

If it gets beyond one or two missiles there will be no safe places.

In that event I intend to take my deck-chair outside and watch the show! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh-oh, there is always plenty of scope for ā€˜adjustmentā€™.

East Anglia is the safest place in the country because it is the furthest away from any nuclear reactors. There is a map somewhere where someone has analysed it in depth.

Sizewell ? ā€¦

I will be sending my vote back by registered post. I would much rather do it online, as I think that would be more secure and less hassle, but I guess the Conservative members could mostly be crinklies who donā€™t all do online. What I donā€™t get is why we have to wait till July to vote. Canā€™t they print out 120k ballots and get them posted out by next week? Then at least we can boot May out properly.

Hmmm. I remember we talked about this back at FF. I canā€™t remember if I posted or someone else did, a map of the safest places in the UK in the event of a nuclear fallout. It was by some boffin (may have been a YouTube vid as I vaguely recall a Scottish accent). I canā€™t seem to find it now.