The Rabbit Hole

You’ll not found anything such as this in China.

3 Likes

The French have never forgiven us for freeing them…

I think it could be more to do with the EU rewriting history. Britain is airbrushed out of many things or just given scant mention. The Overlord Museum is fairly new, most probably paid for out of the EU coffers. I suspect the farmers with whom Carrefour work would be on the receiving end of large EU subsidies.

Who were the founders of the EU? :wink:

Goebels and Vichy… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rewriting history is another form of dumbing down the majority.

1dfe7c103d33e843574edb3bf8291b1e9d10eda0_2_690x586

1 Like

They used to say if the cap fits… :innocent:

Had a nice walk on the Anglesey coastal path. This guy has managed to show it in a much better way than I can. I pretty much covered most of his flight path on foot. The small island with lighthouse Llanddwyn and the church at just beyond 3 mins is St.Cywfan. The forested part of the beach is Newborough.

3 Likes

Screenshot_1

1 Like
2 Likes

I wonder if the police visited Jo Brand?

2 Likes

Hi @Jen - Don’t suppose you had anything to do with this did you? LOL

Next step…don’t swear them into office and work to get them out of office. :grin:

Screenshot_1

3 Likes

The theater of Brexit and all the other Political bullshit goings on is the distraction from all the other shite that goes on, that is largely suppressed.
5G, Vaccines, Elite Peadophiles, etc etc
An example I’ve been looking at recently…

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnQfmLExk0o

1 Like

Given the current laughable view held by the public of the mobsters in the Houses of Parliament, it would only take the appointment of somebody from the Bash Street Kids (Rory Stewart) to completely seal their fate!

The Bash Street Kid has gone but I’m still not convinced even with Boris at the helm Brexit will happen.

All of them are damaged goods in the leadership race. They have baggage and can be controlled. Some may think that thinking far fetched but having someone at the helm that will obey due to skeletons in the cupboard. In fact I reckon this practice is more common than we know. We have judges that make absurds decisions (to us anyway) very often. Are they compromised with photographs of little boys etc ?? I think so. Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (Tony ) , was his fine for cottaging the tip of the iceberg ? Enough to groom and control ? Cameron…pig screwing ? No doubt in years to come stuff will surface. God knows what Theresa has in her cupboard or maybe it’s her hubby ? Just rambling . :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t know if it is BT … or if the number of watchers on YouTube is doing it … but the “live view” of Jerome Powell’s speech is pants!

I heard his (Powell’s) days are numbered .

Yes, there has been a lot of speculation in recent days.

Most recent missive from the FED (? FOMC) indicated that Trump cannot fire Powell.