The Rabbit Hole

History is a very interesting perspective on many fronts, but one in particular where I was recently watching a documentary on the “Doolittle raids” where they landed in Chinese territory where pilots where trained to speak a little Chinese and say “I am American” is something that leads me to believe is where our relationship with China first started. My how times have changed. There is also the matter of an outstanding debt which equals roughly to 1.3 trillions dollars in today’s money that China has never paid back to the US, which according to the World Trust Fund Organization is still a valid outstanding debt despite China’s claims of regime change. Hmm funny how that works too! China doesn’t like following rules yet they want to be treated like an equal trading partner with the world community while stealing and hacking them behind their back! How does that work exactly in the broader narrative in keeping good relations with them? This is conflicting to say in the least!

1 Like

China has claims on some islands in the middle of the south China sea. No one disputed those claim before 1930. Untapped oil and natural gas reserves were found there since then. So since then all neighboring countries have made claims.
China has already built a military base there. Neighboring countries have done the same. They all have territorial rights up to 12 nautical miles according to international law. It’s a mess and, let’s not kid ourselves, it’s all about the natural reserves there. Time for war? Time to wake the yellow dragon?
I’m anti war unless my country is threatened. The US has no dog in that fight.
The U.K. has meddled in China for too long. Read about the opium wars and who benefited. Doesn’t the U.K. have a bigger problem with immigration and EU that must be resolved first according to the people? I guess if Tony Blair wants war, everyone should follow.
The loudest warmongers should be given a rifle and step up to the front lines. Not hide behind the illiterate and poor saps to fight for them. This is no game.

1 Like

You are talking about the man made islands that China has built? Which Islands are you referring to and please provide a link to support that claim with evidence. Also Japan, Vietnam and the Philippines sovereignty has been violated by China by their stupid claims in which they think they are entitled to the entire south China Sea as their own sea which was challenged and was ruled against in which was upheld by an international tribunal court in the Hague.

Also, furthering my thoughts, no one wants a war, no reasonable sane person wants to have the world plunge into chaos where everyone will suffer. However, China is a real threat, and the only way to deal with them is by dealing with them in a way they will understand, and that is using the economic tool set to keep them from interfering in other countries political and economic systems.

I am well aware of the historical perspective of the aforementioned countries and their history, especially the opium wars, I lived here in Asia for well over 10 years now and am well aware of both past and present perspectives as I am very well read on the subject. Try living here yourself for a couple of years and I would surely bet you wouldn’t be so quick to defend China. In fact most Chinese citizens hate the Communist party and believe in fair trade and support and like Trump; as they share the same perspective that China is playing “Jungle Ball” when it comes to unethical business practices. Remember Chinese culture is very much a feudal society and play a zero sum game in anything that they do, so its not like we are dealing with a democratic country.

The South China sea is one issue that is not going away, and we (US and its allies) have every right to be there as we do have huge economic interests with our trade partners in the region, so yes the US and Britain do have a dog in the fight, as does the rest of Europe who uses the same trade routes for shipping goods to and from the certain countries they trade with.

1 Like

Another “barn burner” speech tonight. The only leader we have had in my lifetime that lays out American values, tells the truth about the problems we have to solve and calls the media and democrat party on their lies and marxist crap. A true leader we will follow and support.

3 Likes

4 Likes

bq-5c619ef4cb47f

Look up the South China Sea islands in Wikipedia, the Chinese recognized them over a thousand years.
I’m not defending the commie regime. I’m more concerned about the people and how they’re been put down by their own government and the rulers from the west. There are records showing that Mao, who was a Yale graduate, was installed by the same stinking globalist bankers that pull all the strings even today. Mao, with their guidance, massacred around 60 million Chinese people thru starvation. Communism has killed more people in a short span of time than any natural phenomenon. To me it’s a Luciferian cult. Pure evil.
Go ahead and send the sons and neighbors of your hometowns to protect the sea routes for Exxon, Shell, BP and the bankers because the elitists have convinced people that their interest is your interest. War is not the answer…but I digress.

Just because they recognized them doesn’t mean they belong to them. See Tibet as well!

You telling me something I already know as far as Mao is concerned and the many people who were murdered. As far the bankers are concerned, I am not sure I can verify that claim.

Exxon, Shell, BP are not the only things passing through on the trade routes! You do understand that right? Or are trying to generalize your narrative in order to make your point?

Who said anything about going to war? I am sure you will be OK when China fires the first shot as well? I am open to any solutions you have, I have offered mine but clearly you ignored that context altogether! So how about it? How do you solve the Chinese aggression problem? Keep allowing them to expand to the point they are able to control the world and every resource? Send them flowers? Pacify the communists when they take over Taiwan by force? Then What? I think you are forgetting the broader point because you have an idealistic view and embrace the mantra that humans shouldn’t go to war, when in reality Humans are just another aggressive animal sharing the planet with other species. Its in our nature, and not in yours or mines control what happens in the future, but you can start by offering solutions to solve problems!

How about stopping buying their goods? Surely the first thing to do would be to cut off the supply chain. We need to be more competitive and that should start from the bottom up, from ethos in schools through universities and the workplace. We need to get rid of the entitled snowflake, worksky culture. Don’t blame the Chinese, look within.

3 Likes

Maybe US could start by not stealing the worlds resources and bombing the shit out of anyone who resists.

1 Like

That is quite difficult to encourage. Walmart and many other stores are replete with Made in China labels. I refuse to shop there and I search for Made Elsewhere labels in every shop I visit. Anywhere but China works for me.

Made in America labels are difficult to find. I think a Made in America chain (or a Made Elsewhere chain) of stores would have high sales if it could hold its prices to a competitive scale without going bankrupt prior to establishing a sufficient following.

1 Like

Perhaps then a massive tariff will do it? Better than war. However, it is no good just blocking Chinese goods, the US (and the UK) need to up their game. We feel the same about EU goods and supermarkets make a point of selling British or at least “non EU.” Lol, looks like a no deal Brexit to me!

1 Like

It would take a herculean effort for any man to find that woman attractive. After that, he would likely need a forklift to lift up her belly flaps, and pray to multiple gods to find the strength to thrust his phallus into her godawful urine dispensary.

edit: I swear I’m Canadian, but I’ve been watching a lot of british humor lately. Snuff Box and Black Books is fucking awesome!

Never heard of them. Do we flog you all our shit?

How about this, the face (and body) of Remain?

1 Like

Your missing my points. I think you listen only to reply.
Are you too an apologist for the bankers? Do you love your rothchildism and attack anyone who speaks ill of them? You have been brainwashed and don’t even know it.
The world is and has been Orwellian. The one’s in control rule & fund both sides against the middle. We in the US have the enemy within. It’s the stupid commies, the RINOs, the deep state with all it’s propaganda. China didn’t get to be what it is today without the help of the Rockefeller’s. Thank Bill Clinton for selling us out in the 90s. If Hillary was president now we’d be a third world country. We’d all be carrying our social credit cards by now in fear. As the USA goes, so does the rest of the world. The elitists in control decided to put Trump in the last minute to delay the inevitable. The elitists are again Luciferians. They are, IMHO, doing wrong to the world and the human species.
End of rant.

3 Likes

We have a leftist dictatorship breaking economic and international norms, and you are on their side.

You are always against the West, you posted an article about how Hitler was one of the good guys.

I’m pretty sure the US pays for the resources it receives. The US built the Panama Canal and then handed it over. The US helped defeat Germany, helped pay for the rebuilding of Western Europe and Japan after WW2, and then left. Left the Philippines to.

You are always against the West. Why?

2 Likes

I live in the West, why do you assume that I am ‘‘against’’ the west.
The only reason US ever goes to war is bc it is the most profitable enterprise on the planet and I will continue to criticise them for, what I regard as crimes against humanity - its got nothing to do with where I live or who’s ‘‘side’’ I’m on and its peurile of you to suggest it is. But thats the normal response we have come to expect from all the rednecks here

…your posts, it’s not an assumption. It’s what you write

3 Likes

Your making a lot of assumptions in what I know! The Bankers is not the point, China is! I don’t know why you obfuscate that point altogether. I am in the industry of finance and deal with these issues on a daily basis! I am a realist not an idealist! Just out of curiosity, what is it that you do?

Thanks for these references I will definitely check these out!