Brexit Betrayal

Obama want to the UK prior to the election and tried to influence their election. Yet little is said about that as well as the trip to Israel to influence their election. And then the left bitches about the Russians interference in out elections.

Hypocrites one and all.

https://youtu.be/f-z8sz5WIDU

2 Likes

Northern Irish way of say Corbyn is an idiot

2 Likes

Reality seem to butt hurt the other guest on the couch :rofl::rofl:

Here is a better view of Remain argument and it’s not pleasant

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Garden is ever so overgrown. Is that the hallmark of a feminist /lib /remainer?

Garden??? That’s the flcuking Amazon rain forest and it is the ugly side of Remain.

Cambridge employs this idiot knowing that her command of the English language is so poor, that she has to take her clothes off to warrant any attention. Your County Jen, it’s got to be your fault in some way :wink:

2 Likes

Is that the same girl?

A lot of wildlife in that rainforest. Remainers are filthy. A couple more rainforests i bet, if she lifts her arms.

Yes, she certainly is :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

I believe that there are tree climbing crabs in the Amazon, as well as tree climbing fish

You certainly would not want to go for a dip in that jungle.

2 Likes

There isn’t an emoticon for that yet, but it involve a guy cupping his crown ■■■■■■ whilst sucking breath through his teeth

1 Like

…as I get older my standards get lower, I think she’s a twat, but I certainly wouldn’t turn my nose up - though would never get into a relationship. Sorry Jen, but I’m a red blooded male lol.

That can’t b for real.

No one would have a picture of themselves with a body like that.

Got to be photo shopped.

1 Like

More like the crab nebula

1 Like

Sorry LouMan, No photoshop used. Fugly is fugly

2 Likes

Not only is it a mentally ill fugly with crabs and parasites, it is also a Remainer! You would screw a Remainer? That’s disappointing, verv!

1 Like

Perfect example that leftism is a mental illness.

1 Like