The Rabbit Hole

If anyone were to read back through your posts they would concluded that you are an Islam supporting, anti-Semite, holocaust denying, anti Western purveyor of conspiracy theories

3 Likes

I totally agree, but it does start with free and reciprocal trade as well as putting in place a mechanism of enforcement for those who cheat, steal and hack into private interests! China doesn’t want to play by the same set of rules as everybody else so I have no problem using tariffs as a way to punish them when they violate the rules. I also agree with supporting American British and any other countries we trade with that offers a tangible value for the products we purchase, trade and receive and don’t end up in landfills after 3 years! Even Chinese know not to buy their own products as cheap and Chinese are synonymous with one another. IMO war is not a solution but using economic aggression, the same method they have been using against Western countries should be used as a means of giving them a taste of their own medicine in order to make them change their behavior into playing fair and by the rules like everyone else!

I was wondering if you could list some of resources or entities that you buy from. I think if we can start promoting such avenues we can start by educating and encouraging to buy from certain venders that will begin to mitigate Chinese cheap things flooding the market place. It should always be a advocacy of quality over quantity at all times!

US military is now in 39 percent of the world’s countries

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Case proven

3 Likes

He is starting up with this bullshit again? Apparently he has nothing better to talk about as he shows the symptoms of a lonely person who suffers from OCD on a certain subject matter and looking for an audience to indulge in his fantasy narrative!

3 Likes

Open Colon Disorder?? I was wondering how he managed to produce so much bullshite

2 Likes

When Dev comes up with a more original insult I’ll post a more interesting rebuttal - don’t hold your breath tho, it’s my Hasbara friends who suffer from OCD not me.

‘Heaven has a wall, a gate and a strict immigration policy. Hell has open borders. Let that sink in.’ Grocery store ad mailer stirs controversy

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/02/11/heaven-has-a-wall-a-gate-and-a-strict-immigration-policy-hell-has-open-borders-let-that-sink-in-grocery-store-ad-mailer-stirs-controversy/

In particular they seem to be pushing for war with Iran, China, Russia, and Venezuela.

https://twitter.com/ArminiusThe/status/1094751950246162432

2 Likes

Jeremy Corbyn ranked fourth in a list of the world’s biggest threats to ■■■■ last year by a human rights group

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Is that why they have to buy cheap shit from China because they have spent all their money elsewhere and can’t afford better?

Curing ppl is not a sustainable business model - obvious really.

https://governmentslaves.news/2019/02/11/truthstream-media-they-actually-admitted-theres-no-money-in-curing-people-video/

Not sure what it is now but In fiscal year 2015, military spending was projected to account for 54 percent of all federal discretionary spending, a total of $598.5 billion .

Au contraire, the banksters are the point because they provide the capital to whom ever they choose and they’ve chosen China over the US. The baksters have no loyalty to the US. They’re loyalty is to money. It’s a satanic cult. If you step back you might get the whole picture. If your nose is stuck on the numbers, you will only know numbers.
Being an international banker has its caveats. You are either with them or against them.

1 Like