The Rabbit Hole

No, just anything that at least corroborates any part of the story would be good start.

… oh shit!

…because the Chinese are now meddling in or close to the Australian territorial waters

3 Likes

What’s our strategy? Containment?

Seems to me we want to avoid a land war against China, and surround them with a huge airforce and navy and just choke them.

The UK really needs to up its game. Our military is pathetic, we need 4% GDP to build an effective deterrent. America should NOT be the only country defending Western interests.

NATO countries must do more. Italy is spending 1.15% on military. Joke.

1 Like

Have you not been paying attention? South China sea is international waters and is threatening the sovereignty of other countries. Its a trade route where trillions of dollars goes through and China wants total control over a vast swath of Ocean that doesn’t belong to them. Do you understand this issue?

2 Likes

Your geography is way off.

1 Like

Our politics are getting crazier by the day. The democrat party has degenerated into a marxist stop Trump cluster fuck.

5 Likes

One thing Trump has done that all the other conservative media has been unable to do is expose these scumbags for who they really are.

3 Likes

However there is still the American patriot.

4 Likes

I am assuming you are referring to the South China Sea? The strategy is to form a stronger alliance with Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines Singapore, and Australia forming a choke point in trade to cut off China if it came to that. Yes, there is no way, American Forces or any other force for that matter would consider invading China on land, that would be suicide. The other factor that would severely hurt China is through economics and isolationism as China heavily relies on imports to feed their people, from various sources and they are already starting to feel the effects from their trade dispute with the US, as well as experiencing some issues in other countries with shady loan deals to pay for their one belt road trade initiative in certain countries. This issue has the communist party worried about any disruption to their domestic life where losing control of their population to revolting is a fragile balance. Then there is the issue of Taiwan in which they seem intent on retaking it by force if necessary causing further tensions in the region, which of course if they did decide to do that, then I am certain that the world community would condemn China, much like Russia but worse.

Yes the UK does need to step up their production on the Military front, especially their Navy and yes NATO also is another matter, but Trump has already sent the message that the US is no longer going to keep funding the majority of its budget. Poland has already offered billions of dollars to the US military to build a large base there, so who knows how this is going to develop, but my guess is that the US will take them up on their offer.

No. He is correct! China has been a problem for Australia for quite some time as they have infiltrated into their politics and has bought large amounts of real estate driving up the costs of housing as well as commercial real-estate and industries such as mining. There is a recent scandal involving a known communist party member who has been involved in Australia’s political system and they have been manipulating Australian policies for a few decades now.

Yep! “Friday is coming soon,” and no deal has been reached.

He’s speaking in Texas tonight at 9 eastern. Should be interesting.

1 Like

Its early yet, but I get the feeling that he will use Mulvaney to move some money around to get the needed funding, along with mobilizing the military on the border.

1 Like

Are the Taiwanese people very concerned about an invasion or is it a paper threat?

Oh yes! Its very real as they just invited the US Navy to pass through their straits. Just a few weeks ago I saw a US Navy ship going into port in HK, which was really weird, but can’t say I didn’t feel goose bumps when I saw that American Flag waving.

This is interesting…

1 Like

Yep I think it is most inconsiderate of China to build their country so close to all those US bases.

1 Like

Its fascinating that through all the hate directed toward the US from around the world – it’s the US that insures most of their freedoms.

1 Like

Bet you would see it a bit differently if the chinese started “building” their islands in the english channel. I also seem to remember we saved chinas ass from the japanese in WWII.

2 Likes

Yep! That is what Cultural Marxist indoctrination has done throughout the years! Make them think the US is the next boogieman while a communist regime is working behind the scenes to undermine the sovereignty of other countries.