The Rabbit Hole

Just you, right? No one else allowed to. :wink:

2 Likes

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Screenshot_2

Fuck the NFL!..

Sometimes I see things on here that I just hope and pray cannot be true but in my heart I think they probably are and want someone to fucking do something.
I had high hopes that Trump was that person - I hope I am right.

2 Likes

This is a spiritual war we’re in. We are with God or with Satan. I’ve made my choice. Have patience and judgement day will soon be here.

If I’m not mistaken, Hillary and her lover (whatever her Islamic name, I forgot) first peeled the child’s face alive.

That’s the reality of the satanists who form the Deep State, whose facade is the Democratic Party.

If I don’t come back here anymore … it is because I am still being sick in a bucket.

Sorry to hear that, my friend. Get well soon!

This will assure that what you throw up can be safely and completely disposed of.

Screenshot_2020-06-24 Amazon com MP Mozzpak Vomit Bags – 24 Count – 1000ml Emesis Bags – Leak Resistant, Medical Grade, Por...(1)

https://www.amazon.com/Mozpak-Vomit-Bags-Resistant-Disposable/dp/B07V813VMY/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=puke+bucket&qid=1593002872&sr=8-8

Thank you, but just in case I was not clear … it was because of this post.

Well, then I thank God you’re not actually physically sick and :face_vomiting: .

1 Like

The-greatest-weapon-against-stress-is-our-ability-to-choose-one-thought-over-another

It works.

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

#329: The Thuggee’s Cult Of Assassins With Bishop Larry Gaiters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRK-W_rORVQ

Start at the 9min mark.

The word “assassin” has something to do with hashish.
Even those cold-blooded killers had a pang of conscience when they kill, thus they needed to be high on something.

1 Like

@Jen

Here’s a challenge for you. It’s a new exercise routine, requires very little equipment, takes very little time, builds up your leg muscles, you arm muscles, your abdomen muscles, you hand muscles, your neck muscles…all at the same time.

Bear in mind that beer bottles are only about 9 inches tall.

Let me know how you do on this simple little exercise. You bein’ all fit and healthy, this should be a breeze for you. :wink:

Would that be after drinking the fine English ales or American gnat’s piss? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Drinking is not required, but drink as you wish! I’d stick with some fine wine. I’m not a fan of beer.

It’s the 9" clearance above the floor that counts…and you can’t touch the bar with any body parts or clothing.