The Rabbit Hole

The word “assassin” has something to do with hashish.
Even those cold-blooded killers had a pang of conscience when they kill, thus they needed to be high on something.

1 Like

@Jen

Here’s a challenge for you. It’s a new exercise routine, requires very little equipment, takes very little time, builds up your leg muscles, you arm muscles, your abdomen muscles, you hand muscles, your neck muscles…all at the same time.

Bear in mind that beer bottles are only about 9 inches tall.

Let me know how you do on this simple little exercise. You bein’ all fit and healthy, this should be a breeze for you. :wink:

Would that be after drinking the fine English ales or American gnat’s piss? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Drinking is not required, but drink as you wish! I’d stick with some fine wine. I’m not a fan of beer.

It’s the 9" clearance above the floor that counts…and you can’t touch the bar with any body parts or clothing.

9 inches, is that all?

I thought you don’t touch the ground except your feet in a “bimbo” dance.
Well, anything goes now.

Watch again. She doesn’t. She even hesitates under the bar and moves her body left and right…above the floor. I see only her feet as support…and her hair touches the floor right near the end.

That’s for the Heineken bottles. Some are taller, a few are shorter.

I’ll let you start at 18" and progress down to 9". But you still gotta use the two trays of drinks! :joy:

No matter how many times I may watch, she’s touching the floor with her feet and knees.

Is that kneeling also? LOL

Then watch again! :grin:

Note that her knees move when she sways sideways. Every part of her body (with exception of her feet) sways horizontally.

EDIT:
Her knees are turned toward each other and cannot be touching the floor.

However, I do see that the sides of her calves do brush across the floor. That does not give her any vertical support though.

79aad497b50bdf64

:laughing:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nice tatts

It’s time to stand up - but we won’t

1 Like

“Don’t mention the war Fawlty” !!!

1 Like

d2a31378f3493475

:rofl:

2 Likes