The Rabbit Hole

That is a travesty
They should have been ‘moth-balled’ until the right time.

…but those aren’t enumerated at the bottom of the post.

2 Likes

This is 1.23 hrs long and Jim is a bit of a windbag but he covers all the bases in this - I always did like Jim’s ascerbic style

Already printed £745 billion.

Bank of England is owned by the Rothschilds.
So is Bank of Japan.

They are masters of the Babylonian magic.

Didn’t know where to post this so here ya go.
It’s a satirical spoof of an interview with Rockefeller in Hades.

High octane speculation but whats the old saying - many a wise word is said in jest.
Bit of a long and eclectic read so I won’t be offended if you ignore it.

1 Like

“The Wuhan lab had been built up by our captain Soros. The funding is right in front of your dumb noses, and the outsourced contracts for Gain of Function were directly traced to the United States. It is amazing how mentally slow the US public is for noticing the basics, but that is another success story. Take a long list like from fluoridated water, undermined universities, drugs everywhere, and video games.”

We know the Devil’s playbook. It’s plain to see. But who’s gonna believe it?
Even on a site like this, you get the kneejerk reaction:
Conspiracy theory!
Antisemitism! (The Rockefellers are crypto ■■■■■■

1 Like

I have wondered for a while, why the push for veganism in recent times. Follow the $$$. Nothing to do with animal welfare or saving the planet. Obviously.

I suspected that. Then what exactly?

Omega 6 is a killer. All plant sources of protein are high in omega 6. The vegan diet slowly kills you.

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

From what I heard, the muscles the body builders build consist of water and other junk that just give an inflated look.
The bulk does not consist of muscle fibers.

2 Likes

Let California declare independence.
I’m sure it has enough natural and human resources.

(Many a failed state is rich in resources.)

… or become a part of Mexico

They operate in close coordination with the Langley narcotics business.

I must admit that when we won antibiotic status for Glyphosate by the FDA with only a little bribery, I laughed for a solid month, and still chuckle.

roflmao2

2 Likes

cef051337f34aac7d17f77f6d948f0a2991ce7d7

1 Like