The Rabbit Hole

Yes, but in the scheme of things that is relatively rare.

Inflammation happens when the body suffers some sort of trauma and the white blood cells are concentrated around the area trying to patch things up. It can be a good thing, like when you have cut yourself or ripped a muscle. But that is temporary and the inflammation is gone when the area is fixed. The problem is when there is continual onslaught. Inflammation can be caused by many things, not just infections.

Parasitic infections are more common than you may think.
“Some parasites are endemic in the US and other developed countries.”

Even the obsessively clean Japanese eat raw fish and shellfish. England is full of migrants from Africa. So this may apply
“For the international traveler, the best advice is ‘cook it, boil it, peel it, or forget it.’”
Quotes from https://www.msdmanuals.com/en-jp/professional/infectious-diseases/approach-to-parasitic-infections/approach-to-parasitic-infections

It is a mistake to assume worms and parasites are found only in the digestive tract. They can easily invade other organs like the brain, kidney and pancreas.

http://www.ajtmh.org/content/journals/10.4269/ajtmh.1983.32.1019

Here you go, correlation between type 2 diabetes and pancreatic cancer. Cause is the same. Why do people have to be constantly stuffing their bloody cake holes?!

I read an article in Australian Nexus Magazine some years ago. It was written by an American, I recall, who cured his type 2 diabetes with olive oil.

According to Dr Hulda Clark, diabetes 1 is caused by parasites called flukes. These parasites prevent the pancreatic cells from producing insulin and other enzymes.

There you go. The same culprit for diabetes and cancer.

My aunt had a cholesterol count in the teens ( I believe that normal is something like ‘4’ ). When the doctors found out they tried to put her onto statins and stuff. She said “fuck off, I am in my eighties, what a waste of time” …or similar.

She died aged 89, the longest lived of all her siblings.

I started a thread about climate change. These sort of posts should be logged therein, or any other thread of that topic. They are of course welcome here too.

1 Like

Hoaxes about margarine, hydrogenated oils instead of butter came at the same time as massive campaign against cholesterol and salt.

Needless to say, fluorides in drinking water don’t help.
Courtesy of the Rockefellers who dominate the American medical and dental establishment as well.
(Dental amalgam is a terrible material, consisting of mercury and other nasty metals for human health, but don’t rush to pull them.)

These people really don’t want to talk about parasites because that’s what they are.

The audience here is quite limited. I think we have about 20 members.

Yes, I think that is about right.
The thread I started is in the global viewing area, I was recently awarded this interesting accolade.

Nice-share-badge

2 Likes

Congrats! I like that one, too.

Not bragging, but I have received 3 of those. :innocent:

It is the links that are attractive to the visitors, not our usernames. :grin:

1 Like

You know I can control my LDL levels? We all can. To get a low reading, I need to eat loads of carbs and sugar beforehand. To get a high reading, I fast.
So my LDL levels will go sky high when I haven’t eaten for 24+ hours and the docs would want to put me on statins. The next day I can tell them they got it all wrong after consuming a stack of doughnuts and they will agree with me that I am healthy. So in essence they either want you on statins or diabetes drugs. You have to take something!

The science behind it. LDL particles are like little zip files. They zip up the triglycerides and transport them to the muscles and around the body where they are needed. The triglycerides have to be carried in some sort of container as oil and water don’t mix. When fasting, the fat cells release these triglycerides for use and LDL goes up. Simple supply and demand. The assumption that LDL is bad stems from LDL in an oxidative state which is very different. That happens in the presence of lots of SUGAR!

Say you took statins to lower your LDL. Oh dear! LDL cholesterol is around every cell in your body. Your body makes it, loads more than you can eat and it makes it from saturated fat. Your hormones, including testosterone in men, are made from cholesterol. So take statins and you will grow moobs, get all splodgy and turn into a whinging old woman.

Here is some from my collection to chew on.

@robgsxr I know you will be interested in these. :wink:

I certainlay am… just need to understand it now :rofl::rofl:

Back to school exam mode to cram it in :face_with_monocle:

I’m sure there are lots of threads on the same subject.
I also post here sometimes.
https://politicalbullpen.com/t/no-evidence-for-anthropogenic-climate-change
But I like posting in RH

1 Like

Yep you gotta be kidding me.

Well, that is a very interesting stroke & heart disease vs fat consumption chart !

Nope they ain’t kidding

Want to extend your lifespan by three days? Take statins!

1 Like
1 Like

f3ebc664639611b1

2 Likes