The Rabbit Hole

Rice, wheat, oat, etc., are all plant seeds.
Hunters and gatherers don’t depend on seeds as “staple” as much as we do across cultures, east and west.

Starchy food, or rather dependence on it is not a healthy thing.

I love oatmeal with honey, cinnamon and fruits but you might want to forego the Quaker Oats brand and buy organic oats even bulk by the pound from a local merchant. The multinational corporation is in it for the money and doesn’t care if we eat their poisonous pesticides. For them, Monsanto is the great emperor.

Screenshot_1

In the disclaimer the lawyers state they don’t add glyphosates durring milling. Of course they don’t. It’s already in the oats from the fields.

It’s different and last much longer. Only for real pain on occation.

Screenshot_2

Those are possible myths but who knows for sure.

I have a stash of codeine. :rofl:

1 Like

FFS.

We’re in a loony bin. How is that different to the land grab in Zimbabwe, seizing the assets of private schools?

The top 1% pay more tax than the bottom 90% combined. They have kids at private schools. They piss off, taking their businesses and jobs with them. Then what? More than half the tax revenue is gone, plus corporate taxes, plus the taxes their employees pay. So realistically, Labour may be lucky to see 1/4 the tax revenue there is now. Then there will be the cost of absorbing the extra kids into the state system, extra welfare for the out of work, unemployment up, inflation up. I guess it doesn’t matter so long as the “gap” between rich and poor is minimal. The jealousy and bitterness of the left is far greater than any logic they may possess. People may swallow a little extra crap, but you don’t mess with their kids.

“Universities would also have to admit the same proportion of private school students as in the wider population.”

6%. So UK universities would not be allowed to admit more than 6% from private schools. Who wants to take advantage of the best educated with the best attitudes to work and life? Bye bye UK.

I haven’t had oatmeal since switching to Whole Grain Cream of Wheat several months ago. If I do use oatmeal again, I will follow your advice and go with organic.

This is one thing I like about searches for consumer products. Just type in what you’re looking for and several sources are revealed in seconds…most of them offering shipment to your home.

I see that Quaker does offer organic oatmeal, but I haven’t determined that it is whole grain. I must have whole grain.

Under the Wilson government the ‘soak the rich’ mentality burgeoned. To his credit Paul McCartney stayed in the UK and paid 95GBX in the GBP ( :rofl: ) to live in Skye or wherever. Various others, including Elton John and numerous footballers and other pop-stars, went to live in e.g. California where the tax laws were in the region of 33%.

Not only that the Chairman of ITT decided he was going to move the company headquarters to Belgium (or similar), and took the whole administration and accounting function with him.

In '79 along came Margaret Thatcher and cut the ‘super-tax’ tariff back to something like 45%. There was of course uproar because the move was seen as rewarding the rich. However, a load of high achievers started moving back to the UK and bringing their money with them, including Elton John (which is how I now he went away before).

Jeremy Corbyn is older than me, so if I can remember all that, what does JC expect to do differently this time?

1 Like

What is even more fascinating (if you’re a nerd) is that Glyphosate is a weed killer. So … at what stage does it appear in the oats? In the UK Glyphosate is sold in various garden-centre based products such as Roundup. In my experience Glyphosate is masterful at killing grasses, which includes all cereals as far as I am aware.

Greta Akbar Thunberg SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’

An Oscar nomination Nobel Peace prize performance.

Uncle Soros will make sure.

I keep thinking of this whenever I see her.

SY450

2 Likes

Sick.
We’re watching you… That’s the message on the back of a US dollar bill. Lucifer’s all-seeing eye.

Sure they want all stupid goyim to die, except those who are willing to be slaves.

1-4

Greta Thunberg, an open society bluff

Rome, 29 April - It has already been widely documented that Greta Thunberg, a sixteen-year-old Swedish environmentalist, is not a spontaneous media “phenomenon”. His braids are the classic and reassuring brand in the “regime propaganda”, which has emancipated itself in profitable marketing campaigns.
Ingmar Rentzhog, notorious founder in September 2017 of We don’t have time, a startup created to promote the launch of a new social network aimed at raising public awareness on the climate, and which aims to quickly collect 100 million subscribers. The Swedish entrepreneur has raised about 1 million euros for the #WeDontHaveTime campaign, using Greta Thunberg as a “propaganda tool”.
Malena Ernman, mother of Greta and famous singer, was able to launch her new book Scener ur hjärtat internationally, thanks to her daughter’s media coverage. Meanwhile, the remainder of the Thunberg family (father and sister) wrote and published "Our house is on fire. Our battle against climate change ".
Beata Ernman, sister of Greta, has succeeded in promoting her most recent singing career worldwide.
The European and Italian establishment, which is hosting the girl at every event and event, is shifting attention away from the real problems of society, ahead of the European elections in May.
Obviously the hand of the globalist elite could not be missing. The organizer of Greta Thunberg’s events, Fridays For Future, is Luisa-Marie Neubauer, a German environmentalist named “Youth Ambassador” of ONE Foundation.
The foundation was created by the U2 leader, Bono Vox, present with Greta, at the World Economic Forum in Davos last January.
Like any organization that deals with the causes favored by globalism, ONE Foundation is funded by the usual suspects: among them, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, the Omidyar Network of the eBay owner, and of course the speculator George Soros, through the Open Society Foundations and the Open Society Policy Center. (Https://www.one.org/us/about/financials/)
And Italian politicians dance and sing in the streets, guided by the promoters of the “open society”, exploiting a girl with Asperger’s syndrome and indoctrinating thousands of decidedly ill-informed students. And Laura Boldrini could only be in the front row.

1 Like

Apparently shutting down Parliament was illegal as well…

Something very wrong there. She’s 16 but why does she looks 8? My daughter is 8 and has her hair in bunches sometimes. She looks 8. Normal 16 year old girls are developed and look more grown up!

“As the law currently stands, the UK leaves the EU on October 31, come what may.” Boris said today after the Supreme Court verdict.

What he means is Article 50 is part of the Lisbon Treaty which is international law and supersedes UK domestic law.

1 Like

What should Trump be writing?

Contrary to what you may be seeing in your version of the fake news media, the border wall is under construction and there are several contractors working in various locations to both build new walls where none have been before and replace inadequate walls that have deteriorated or been ineffective from the start.

There was an interview recently with President Trump at the border where several miles of new wall has been completed. At the actual border, there is an 18’ fence. A few yards from that is a 30’ ‘wall’ that is next to impossible to climb over.

Illegals that do get over the fence cannot get over the wall.

1 Like

tumblr_pogfesdIar1w41brq_540

1 Like

Wow!!! Taking the position that international law supersedes UK law may be convenient to your interests in a Brexit deal, but anathema to the whole populist, isolationist, Britain first and screw the rest of the world, Johnson platform, and those that support him…:man_shrugging: