The Rabbit Hole

Apparently shutting down Parliament was illegal as well…

Something very wrong there. She’s 16 but why does she looks 8? My daughter is 8 and has her hair in bunches sometimes. She looks 8. Normal 16 year old girls are developed and look more grown up!

“As the law currently stands, the UK leaves the EU on October 31, come what may.” Boris said today after the Supreme Court verdict.

What he means is Article 50 is part of the Lisbon Treaty which is international law and supersedes UK domestic law.

1 Like

What should Trump be writing?

Contrary to what you may be seeing in your version of the fake news media, the border wall is under construction and there are several contractors working in various locations to both build new walls where none have been before and replace inadequate walls that have deteriorated or been ineffective from the start.

There was an interview recently with President Trump at the border where several miles of new wall has been completed. At the actual border, there is an 18’ fence. A few yards from that is a 30’ ‘wall’ that is next to impossible to climb over.

Illegals that do get over the fence cannot get over the wall.

1 Like

tumblr_pogfesdIar1w41brq_540

1 Like

Wow!!! Taking the position that international law supersedes UK law may be convenient to your interests in a Brexit deal, but anathema to the whole populist, isolationist, Britain first and screw the rest of the world, Johnson platform, and those that support him…:man_shrugging:

His 2020 concession speech…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yep, Britain first. What’s wrong with that? British money for British people, not for subsidising the rest of Europe and the third worlders that Merkel invites in.

Do you screw the rest of the world too or do you house any illegals in your several properties?

By the way, it is what the majority of the country wants as evidenced by the biggest democratic exercise in our history. What do you mean by “populist?” Is it intended to be an insult?

I haven’t kept up on the details of the Brexit but my understanding is that the population of Britain (called “subjects”?) don’t like fact that Brussels supersedes London. Meaning, faceless EU officials can make laws and regulations contradictory to laws in Britain, and the British have to submit.

You miss the days of the Soviet Union with it’s communist ways don’t you Monte.
I actually feel sorry for your lack of understanding. Does Soros and his ilk pay you much?

2 Likes

Come on now Alex, you can do better than that. Why are Brexiteers so anti international law, claiming the superiority of UK law, until it’s self serving to point to international law and acknowledging that it supervenes UK law when it’s beneficial???:man_shrugging:

My point…

And yet if it serves the interest of the Brexiteers, suddenly IL supersedes UK law…:flushed:

Which is it?

Nothing I suppose. And I wasn’t taking issue with that. I was questioning you touting that IL supersedes UK law to defend Johnson/Brexit, despite him violating British law to advance that goal. Which is it Jen, do you acknowledge the superiority of IL over British law universally, or only when it suits your interests???:man_shrugging:

Screenshot_2

Hello Jeff Dunham.
I have an idea about a new puppet you can make.

What are the odds of her making it to 21 y.o.

Global warming has stunted her growth…

Did you ever consider that this state of affairs is one of the main arguments in favour of Brexit?

1 Like

Are you conflating EU Law to International Law?

They are not, they are anti-European-interference (the Eurocrats use laws to do the interfering).

For instance: the inability to expel active terrorists because the European Court of Human Rights (or whatever legal stricture) says that the terrorist can remain in jail in the UK and plead for clemency ad infinitum, and be legally supported in this cause paid for by British tax-payers’ money … and while all this is going on said terrorist was still hate-preaching from jail and inspiring acts of civil threat and disruption.

and the British tax-payer has to pay for his family to continue to reside in the UK, at a cost of (not sure but it is a lot).

At this point we British made use of a kind offer from our American friends and agreed to an extradition request … I believe he went to Guantanamo. I hope that is correct and I hope he enjoys an inexhaustible supply of fluids.

2 Likes