The Rabbit Hole

I could in TRH section if you want but it will be for us only.

That’s what the Rabbit Hole is all about…us only! :laughing:

I love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Starts off like a thread for intellectual giants. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It paints the opposite picture than he hoped to portray.

I read it as: TH is so desperate for a friend that he had to pay for one.

2 Likes

Question. Why did that forum open back up? I assume you are speaking of Freebird?

Okay I started it. Feel free to put in your 2 cent.
A troll free thread.

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Nope, Forex Factory.

… that is supposed to be in the recycle bin. You have to dig to find it, the index for the recycle bin is only a page or two … so when it fills up the older stuff ‘disappears’. You need to find somebody’s post to get into the thread … unless you had it bookmarked.

Hey … I’m just catching up! Serious call on my time in Tesco and Starbucks… :rofl:

:v: :guitar: :drum:

1 Like

I am going to stay right out of that thread, and just watch the index to see how many other contributors join in.

Besides, I have no wish to converse with RickTheToss

3 Likes

I’ve been busy cleaning gym equipment. I bought 5 pieces of commercial equipment at auction; LifeFitness treadmill and bike, Concept 2 rower, 2 multigyms, one of which is 4 sided and has 4 stacks of weights, coming in at about 1/2 tonne. I panicked yesterday with the treadmill. That weighs over 200kg but 2 of them just lifted it!! Eastern Europeans are great!

1 Like

Let’s just watch how the two of them toss each other then. :grin:

1 Like

Exactly it is still in the recycle bin. I got an email when Ross posted yesterday because I must not have unsubsribed to RH
This is one I just received to another thread.
Capture

Ross went to the RH in the recycle bin specifically to make his post even though it doesn’t get viewed anymore.

Kinda weird me thinks :laughing:

2 Likes

Just curious…if you just received that, why is it dated February 8. 2019?

@asaratis Ha ha you are looking at it with an American perception :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

In the UK the date is day/month/year :+1:

Yesterday’s notification

:

2 Likes

Some computer programs use year/month/day.

Not Renault drivers! :rofl:

2 Likes