The Rabbit Hole

Isn’t that exactly what he does? I asked him to quit the insults and give me something concrete. I said I was interested in reading both sides of the argument and I wanted to see his side too but without all the nasty attacks. He labelled me as an anti Semitic and insulted me too accordingly.

Is he the arbiter of all facts? Is it he who decides which are credible sources? You see, I would rather make my mind up for myself. I don’t like being told. Many things don’t add up for me and I have questions. I don’t fall for the official narrative. In fact I am suspicious of all official narratives. I don’t like anything other to be pigeon holed automatically as conspiracy.

His “faults” are all that we see. If he is the upstanding and humble person you describe, none of us can see that. We arrive here all with equal weighting to our opinions and we gain or lose respect according to what we portray. Our backgrounds are irrelevant.

Anyhow thanks for your explanation, though I am already marked by him and am unlikely to ever see this noble side.

1 Like

I get your frustration. I see your view, your perspective (also meaning many on the board).

I don’t quite think I said he is humble as that wouldn’t exactly true :wink:

I can’t really speak to all of the questions you and @Magog have asked. I can only give you my own thoughts.

I’d also say that I try to be supportive all all of the people who I like and have more than a bantering relationship with off or off the main board. Even if I disagree with what someone may say or do I am going to still do my best to be as supportive of the person (not necessarily the words or behaviors) as possible.

I always hope that when I screw up, I will have people who will reach out to me and let me know.

Much like what I see the intent here being. I very much appreciate you being forthright about it with me.

1 Like

I occasionally like his posts.

Just as I do with other users, my liking of a post is for the content, humor, profoundness, sarcasm or some other recognizable quality of the posted material…not an indication that I like the overall perception I have of the character of the user.

Even Magog comes up with some good shit now and then. :grin:

One issue I have with the know-it-all, TWR is that he will not admit to making an errant statement even when presented with proof of it. He simply ignores the thread for a while and may later make the corrected statement as if he knew it all along.

I’ve caught him no fewer than 4 times doing this.

1 Like

I read that as “humble.” Ah well. :wink:

Same here… I like to show agreement with the content, not necessarily the poster.

@Jen
@DMK
Just in case you ladies haven’t noticed, there’s been a food fight going on for a couple of days now on the Site Feedback forum. Tyfoon is giving TWR a lesson or two. I love it!

How Not To Create Threads And Respond To Mods

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

No chance. What I find interesting is musrats have been protesting for a long while at this school over this but it’s had very little MSM. If it was Johnny English protesting he would be labeled lbgqt phobic and all the usual crap.

The dilemma is for the left in the main as they normally want us all to hug a musrat for diversity and defend their actions to the hilt, so where are they when the musrats are hating on the lbgtq bullshit ?

On this particular issue I do agree with the musrats in this crap should not be on the curriculum for 4 year olds, indeed if my way not at any school age, I just don’t think it’s necessary and is just further poisoning their susceptible little minds.

1 Like

Never argue with an idiot.
They just drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

…to which end, have you been watching the series Catch-22 on UK TV ?

Nope but I did read the book a long time ago.

Reminds me of the old adage - when in a hole, stop digging LOL.

I’ve been keeping up on that thread. Some of the sentiments expressed are… interesting. :wink:

A guy weedled his way into being in charge of the ‘mess’ in order to avoid having to fly, and he did this by producing good food and showing aptitude for sourcing raw materials … in which he appeared to be involved in the procurement process at both ends!

@RabbitHole

Since this is generally a well mannered group, I just wanted to give all of you the heads-up that we have the green light to start banning indiscriminately in order to restore order. If you feel yourself taking the bait on something, please don’t. Just walk away. Things are going to get ugly over the next few hours/days.

We are all quite tired of this and I am sure all of you are as well.

6 Likes

@DMK you see it isn’t just the Hannity group, we have that problem too!

I agree. Just to check up on what virtual friends are saying here and give a like or move on to the next topic is interesting and comforting. Share a thought or two is fine also. But some behave like spoiled brats always wanting to get their way or have the last word. That is very foolish.

Just leave his abusive PMs to the mods. I am sure they enjoy reading them. :rofl:

1 Like

:laughing:

2 Likes

You are getting bothered over PM? We can’t see those unless we get directed to them or unless the internal algo picks up something really bad or our traffic monitors detect a lot of activity on hidden URLs.

Care to include me in the conversation? Cross-site recruitment is prohibited.

No worries. I’m not joining the conversation.
I think it’s already DOA.
I included you anyway.

Ok one sec - there are about to be fireworks on the other thread. I need to get over there.

1 Like