The Rabbit Hole

Screenshot_2
A Debtcolony.

“Yeaaah!
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss”

3 Likes

I think Tsipras just agreed to everything to stay in the EU. I can’t recall what happened with Varoufakincantspellhis name (:laughing:) although I have heard him speak a few times in recent years and some of what he says I recall sounding very logical and some very creepy EU kiss arsing type talk. So not sure if he just goes with the highest bidder when push comes to shove.

Yanis was talking about reinstating the Drachma, and that is what got him the silver bullet. He and Alexis were solid buddies until around that discussion or event.

Varoufakis was betrayed by Tsipras when they had a referendum July 2015 and people rejected the EU BS debt. Tsipras (like T May), betrayed the people and accepted all demands from Heir Merkel and Wolfgang Schäuble. Varoufakis quit as Finance Minister but never blamed Tsipras, which is suspect. V was just an academic that got involved in politics.
Max Keiser used to bring Varoufakis on his show and they would expose Goldman Sack for the terrorist corporation it was over 10 years ago. Last time Keiser brought him on his program 3 years ago you can see Varoufakis started backpedaling saying Goldman Sacks is great. Some people can be bought. Just another elitist commie POS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSwWy4E6I04

2 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

Note to self, lead line my shirt pocket notepad !

1 Like

I like Max Keiser, in small doses. Is he still alive?

He’s on RT every week. He’s mellowed out seeing the financial terrorist still rule the world.

“I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THOSE EMAILS”_Hillary Clinton

3 Likes

If Killer Clintons don’t have Epstein rubbed out, our Queenie might oblige. She wouldn’t want all the sordid details coming out about her son’s fondness for kids.

Galloway not liking Hunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJx50nncxzw

UKIP have just sold out too. Bunch of gutless shitheads. I have just emailed and cancelled my membership. They even refer to “we are not far right” as though Gerard Batten was and wanted him to break all his existing links, TR etc.

UKIP Leadership Election

Dear member,

On Sunday 7th July, the NEC voted not to allow Gerard Batten to stand. The NEC is the Party’s governing body. Every NEC member is elected by the party members and every NEC member is an activist who works for no financial reward to bring about the best results for the party.

The NEC found that Gerard had brought the party into disrepute by allying UKIP to people detrimental to the Party’s reputation, and failing in his duty to either defend or explain his decisions and our policies to the wider public. Such a failure in a leader caused the party great damage.

We are not a far-right party and Gerard’s new direction was not working for us. UKIP was being manoeuvred into being not so much a political party as a street protest movement. We had our worst ever results in the European elections. Before that, in the May local elections, we performed badly even when we had the field to ourselves. At this crucial time in British politics, rather than focus on the Brexit debate, we simply drifted off the radar.

These errors were compounded by a leader who refused to speak to the mainstream media. No UKIP message got out, because our leader chose for it not to get out. Those members who did appear on television or radio spent the whole time defending his decisions on his associations, and little or no time on getting across the UKIP message.

All leadership candidates were invited to an interview by a vetting panel before the NEC allowed them onto the ballot. In Gerard’s case, the NEC wanted to know what assurances he could give them. Would he distance himself from his associates? Would he get our message out on the television and radio channels? Gerard did not attend the panel, but made it clear that his answers were a sharp “No”.

Finally, Gerard frequently expressed his reluctance not to stand for the leadership. He had, he said, led the party to its worst ever defeat and would not seek re-election. Even after submitting his papers, he still let it be known to many that he was not sure whether he wanted to continue. It was not clear even on the day of the NEC decision whether he would withdraw. He had a great opportunity to put the party first, to withdraw and call for unity. He chose not to do so.

The National Executive Committee proposed a vote of thanks to Gerard Batten for his steadfast determination over the past year but are equally determined that it is time for a more unified direction for UKIP.

Kind regards,

Piers Wauchope
Returning Officer

I’m sure I read somewhere that he is ex Goldman.
What could possibly go wrong?

2 Likes

Yep there are some things abt Islam that aren’t so bad
Like not charging interest.
Fasting.
Respect for elders and family…

@StuFX…ditto

1 Like

I think the interest thing is just bollox, they j rent from trusts I believe until they have covered the trusts costs including interest :grin:

The fasting is bollox to, in the fasting world. muslim fasting is so lightweight it really isn’t fasting.

I don’t about respect for their elders butI bet plenty of their elderly mothers have have endured a lifetime of beating.

Athough I fully agree teaching all that Lgqtb crap to 4 year olds is an absolute disgrace.

1 Like

Think you know my views on Islam Stu and yeah you are right it is a travesty of a religion but by the same token so is current Christianity.
But I do think there are good bits in both if you go back to basics.
Unfortunately most religion has been so debauched it is now unrecognisable.
What did Jesus say abt being wary of false prophets?

1 Like

I’ve no idea idea mate. I have never felt the need to learn any religious texts, I’ll take a guess at …

:crazy_face::laughing:

3 Likes

You will have to bear with me for the source of this piece for now… but it’s an interesting theory

“Here’s the beauty. The ECB has until now printed money like a sailor goes drinking on shore leave. This ostensibly refinanced the member states governments which were holding debts from bailing out their banks. But the money never went into the real economy and you can’t borrow your way out of debt. Instead, it redeemed some debt and went straight into capital markets as a flood of hot money that has increasingly sloshed around the world ever since causing untold distortions and chaos, including an alarming disconnect between fundamental performance (price realisation) and traded price i.e. over priced assets. This is critical, because many of the distorted classes eg equities go to Tier 1 capital, so if they drop (which being inflated is probable to inevitable) then Tier 1 disappears and the banks are instantly insolvent. So QE went on, to keep the tarantella going. Meanwhile, this both suppressed base rates - a necessity to keep yields down on bloated debt and caused actual burden to increase. No one was relieved of debt, only of immediate consequences at expense of perpetuated vulnerability on the greater burden. We were obliged to provide guarantees on certain Eurozone (EZ) states debt, in effect lending them our credit rating at expense of impairing the rating. At least however having our own central bank we have been able to effect QE in the manner it was intended i.e. to direct to the source of the problem and ultimately to forgive our own debt to ourselves. The EZ members were not able to do this. Their CBs were tied within the Euro framework and therefore the QE was issued by the ECB, in such extent it is now bloated with the impaired assets it took on as collateral and is no longer able to do any more QE. It has shot its bolt and has no room for maneouvre - this is why the impending recession fills the ECB and the European Commission with abject terror. It is why they could not act to assist Deutsche Bank. They are potless and DB it potless, hence its laughable effort at restructuring, which really is just moving deckchairs on the Titanic while the EC tries to keep us on the hook to pay for it’s fecklessness and corruption. Meanwhile, the ECB is also into the US Federal Reserve for $1Trillion the Fed provided to the ECB in a swap to finance Target 2, under which the ECB provides good money to member states banks in exchange for the banks debt. But, being potless, the ECB rehypothecated that very debt into the supposedly good ECB paper it sent to the Fed in exchange for the dollars. The ECB cannot get away with not redeeming the dollars upon the Feds demand, it is only holding the paper as collateral that must be redeemed. The ECB cannot redeem it though, because the banks (mostly zombies) can’t redeem. This is why a controlling faction in The Powers That Be have (in my opinion) decided at Bilderberg to cut the EU loose, considering it toast, and to get behind hard Brexit so they can resume the good old days of UK as their financial fortress-cum-battleship. Another faction, the old guard, though, is so wedded to the EU it has chosen to go full-steam-ahead with the federal project thus the unveiling of the EU army, and efforts to force the UK to remain in or so tied to the EU that it remains on the hook so as to plunder us for liquidity. To this end the retreating old guard must be behind the leak of the Darroch emails, to drive a wedge between Trump and the UK so pushing the next PM towards the EU they hope. The ascendant fresh blood in TPTB however have struck back harder and better with the Epstein arrest, throwing this out of date asset under the bus and in due (near) course taking out a number of the old guard and/or their placemen. Read Clinton, Blair, Obama. Some will come to an accord with the ascendant faction to stay out of jail. This will see Trump win the next US election and the UK make a Clean Brexit as the price. TPTB will then regroup around containment of the BRICS especially China, and their allies such as Iran, which is already swinging into action. Cue extended tension in the middle east, with all the chaos and turmoil creating lots of lovely profits for TPTB. Ta-daa! Please feel free to offer alternative readings of the situation, but whichever way I look at it, nothing else appears credible.”