The Rabbit Hole

I heard his (Powell’s) days are numbered .

Yes, there has been a lot of speculation in recent days.

Most recent missive from the FED (? FOMC) indicated that Trump cannot fire Powell.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Me neither

Boris Marley & The Wailers :laughing:

https://youtu.be/tBWFofJSm-c

1 Like

Nope, but it looks like you had something to do with this. :joy::joy::joy:

Funny, for all Doc’s incessant hysterics that he had incontrovertible proof that you and Didgevillage are one, it looks like the computer says no…

3 Likes

Haha, tough because I’m voting Boris! :star_struck::laughing:

If he gets us out I could be persuaded to change my mind.

3 Likes

Revenge is sweet, even if it takes 3 years. I am glad the backstabbing weasel got what he deserved, by just 2 votes! I am quite shocked really that Conservative MPs seem to be doing the right thing for once. The final members’ vote is postal and we should get the ballot papers between the 6th and 8th July.

Ballot papers for what? Y’all gonna vote again on whether to leave or not?

Nooo. All week Conservative MPs have been voting for their new leader. They are now down to the final two. As per Conservative party rules, the final two go to the party members to decide. There are 124,000 of us and we will decide on May’s successor. This is rather interesting: :wink:

I think the libs would be pulling their hair out. LOL.

2 Likes

Iran shoots down US drone

https://www.ft.com/content/8d41d4a2-930e-11e9-aea1-2b1d33ac3271

I think he has a genuine concern, I have seen him speaking about nuclear arsenal’s before.

The problem for self preservation if nuclear war ever did kick off is whether you are safer in the countries with nuclear weapons or those without.

I always assume that the Australian outback could be quiet :laughing:

1 Like

Screenshot_2

1 Like

If it gets beyond one or two missiles there will be no safe places.

In that event I intend to take my deck-chair outside and watch the show! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh-oh, there is always plenty of scope for ‘adjustment’.

East Anglia is the safest place in the country because it is the furthest away from any nuclear reactors. There is a map somewhere where someone has analysed it in depth.

Sizewell ? …