The New York Times Trump Tax Return Revelations

Yes, Trump dumm… beat smertest girl in histery.

I think you need to learn a thing or two about business before criticizing the billionaire.

How many businesses do you own, and selling crack does not count

You leave him alone. He has a net worth of $85.00 but when Biden wins, those Biden dolls will be worth at least $110. :smiley:

It’s convenient that you left out how much debt that he is in and how much debt is owed to all of these foreign countries.

The true purpose of this “revelation” was to distract from the rampant voter fraud in MN

2 Likes

1 Like

You Republicans are really trying to ignore that Donald Trump’s debt is a national security issue?

We will make sure this is not ignored and make sure this is addressed promptly.

Do you sh*theds liberals ever make any kind of argument that is non partisan? Or is everything always about Republicans and Trump for low info voters such as yourself?

1 Like

No. It’s about facts. Here…since the majority of you can only understand memes and pictures:

Oh yeah? What facts are those? Posting a lame meme that appeals to your emotional hycu? You haven’t posted anything here that passes off as anything close to resembling factual, so do try again!

If this garbage is actually true and he was in debt, is that a crime? And is it any of your business? No to both, moron.

The true purpose of this was to throw garbage into the debate. A bullshit article that reveals no crime and no real news but is only filled with innuendo is released days before the debate. Hellooooooo

How that fuck is anyone’s personal finances a national security issue, Mr. Chickity China, the Chinese Chicken.

You are the same dickless dope who said that if everyone wore masks Covid would “go away”. LOL. I thought Oriental people were supposed to be smart. Go do my laundry bitch

That leaves you out.

Mike…the laws are very punitive in this area.

Kennedy did and one other…forgotten his name

The fact is…Trump paid $750 in taxes.

So what Mr. Too Wong Flu. Good for him. He had a smart guy doing his taxes. Doesn’t your Chinese Laundry have a smart guy doing your taxes?

THE FACT IS, no laws were broken, no rules were violated, there nothing there about Russia or payments to Cohen when is what they were actually looking for… …all there is is little whining bitches like you crying.

Pull the Egg Roll out of your ass and STFU. Go love your pimp Long Time :rofl:

What a shock! Another typical racist Trump supporter.

What a shock! Another typical punkass crying Leftist who cannot take what he dishes out. You blab about white Rednecks in one thread, and then cry “racism” here like the little BITCH you are. You personally attack me in a different thread, and then in another thread you say personal attacks are against the rules.

Take your punk bitch ass home you little dickless queer.

Thanks for posting that, bigot.

Thank you for making my morning fun BITCH

By the way, is that your gay ass in that punkass avatar? You look like a 100% gonad gargler. :rofl: