President Trump Announces Turkish Unilateral Invasion of Northern Syria

Were you there personally to witness what you claim?

I’m afraid you’re right. Actually the West shouldn’t even be in Syria because Assad has never asked us to get involved; in other words the West is violating international law. I wonder what we’d say if Russia did that? We’d probably accuse Russia of being ‘more threatening to global peace and stability’? I mean what abject hypocrisy that would be??

2 Likes

Can your virtual signaling cuckery be any more obvious? lol!

Do you have anything intelligent and constructive to say, or are you just going to keep posting snidey hit-and-run insults?

How about you support your statement with actual facts? Otherwise I stand by my statement! How are you any different than the libtards here who do same?

President Assad has not invited the US into Syria. And Syria has never attacked the United States. Our presence in Syria is a violation of sovereign territory.

1 Like

Exactly correct…

1 Like

The US had no business being in Syria, whether boots on the ground or not.

There was a cave from which the US and Israeli “advisors” were directing ISIS, but it was destroyed by Russian cruise missiles from the Caspian Sea, killing all of them.

We don’t know yet the exact details and deals among Erdogan, Putin and Trump and should refrain from any hasty conclusions.

1 Like

And what are you sources as in “We don’t know the exact details” comes from? Who is we? Again, were you there personally to witness in what you are claiming?

We don’t know, but you seem to know the exact details.
Enlighten us.

Wrong! The US has legal right to be there! You are either ignorant of how international law works or you are being purposely obtuse! No surprise there!

I ask you! You seem to want to make blanketed generalizations without anything to substantiate your claims. Then again coming from someone who regularly peddles in conspiracy theories and innuendos that pretty much is par for the course for you!

Sure, the US has legal rights to be everywhere (as long as the perceived enemy has no nukes)

That’s why I asked you to enlighten us.
(And don’t waste the space here with a lot of hot air and empty words)

According to your alternative realities you seem to want to make up all the time!

You wasting space here by being obtuse! Were you there? What are your sources? I will answer your question when you answer mine first!

In the meantime, Trump is already withdrawing the troops. Good move.

This is coordination.
Turks move in, and Yanks move out.

Nice of you to pivot! Also I don’t need to enlighten you, there is plenty I already provided, just do some reading instead of posting your hypothesis of unsubstantiated hearsay!