Congress rebukes Trump on Syrian troop withdrawal

Exactly! If congress really believes we should have our troops in Syria, they should vote for a declaration of war. But they won’t.

1 Like

Rand Paul trashes Linsey!

1 Like

Yo - your posts make no sense my dude. You bitch, bitch, bitch, on every thread about the every problem on the fucking planet being caused by the US being in the Middle East along with your usual sperging about DRUMPF! Then you get exactly what you are bitching about. A pullout from the craziest hotbed of bullshit in the Middle East right now…and you still bitch, bitch, bitch.

2 Likes

Ha! Exactly! Can you say hypocrite? The Democratic badge of honour!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am. And have already mentioned repeatedly elsewhere that I support Trump leaving Syria. Now I want him to leave Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Afghanistan, Niger and anywhere else we’re at war without either UNSCR or congressional authorization.

1 Like

Not knowing whether Assad approved Turkey’s invasion,I see this as an act of war invading Syria’s Sovereign Territory

Monte says: “Iran and Russia are the only ones that were invited in, ALL the rest are belligerents including the US.”

Except there is a record here that says otherwise! Your duplicitous nature is already on display here! All too funny!

The troops in SA are probably thetr as a warning to Iran.

Agreed, Obama, having failed three times to secure a UNSCR went to congress for authorization to go in and they refused.

1 Like

But that’s not our business, and is counter to all Trump’s talk about ending US wars in the ME. Besides that, SA outspends Iran militarily by 4 to 1.

Partisan??? This was a VERY bipartisan rebuke…:man_shrugging:

90 secs of truth!

1 Like

Iran has no intention of “invading” Saudi.
What for?
Iran doesn’t need Saudi oil.

Only Zionists want to attack Iran. Trump doesn’t.

Well then he needs to stop doing things that are provocative to Iran and escalating tensions. Like supporting SA in their proxy against Iran in Yemen, even vetoing a congressional bill telling him to stop. He ought not be sending troops to SA as he is either.

Look Dridge, you know damn well that Iran didn’t attack SA’s oil field, you just acknowledged that Iran has no intentions on invading or otherwise attacking SA, and yet you’re twisting yourself into a pretzel defending Trump…:man_shrugging:

While I fully concur, troops in Saudi is hardly a provocation.
The presence of the US fleet is.

You’re joking right? Not only was it the chief reason OBL declared in his open letter to America for jihad against us, it’s VERY much an escalation and provocation for the US to move in thousands of troops to SA on the heels of an attack on their oil fields that everybody is blaming Iran for. It’s what @beadencup49 said above. The US troops being sent to SA are a warning to Iran…

Actually, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia is a good provocation for average Saudis.

Warning about what?

A warning to stay in their own lane. Have you forgotten that the west blamed the attack on the Saudi oil fields last month on Iran?

Yes, but it was an inside job.

A missile from Iran couldn’t have made it across the Persian Golf heavily guarded by American ships with radars as well as Saudi radars on the ground.

Thus the bullshit to Trump escalating things by moving more troops to SA.