President Trump Announces Turkish Unilateral Invasion of Northern Syria

Well lookey what we got here! A very interesting development!

Who do you think is playing who now?

1 Like

He actually threatened to release a huge number of refugees into Europe.
“Opening the gates” was the term used.
According to the British Brainwashing Corporation.

That is a proverbial bridge too far! He is doing this to use as leverage in order to gain entry in the EU.

I hate citing Newsweek as a source, however this article brings up some very good points on US’s role in Syria and the relationship with the Kurds! Turkey just complicates things!

1 Like

The idea isn’t to ‘capture’ the enemy, :roll_eyes: it’s to kill the enemy before it kills you. THE USA IS DUMB!

You are just not getting it! I think grasping at the larger picture here and what is at play is something above your pay grade! Epic failure on your part!

I agree that US troops should not be caught up in this invasion unless its self defense. The Kurds should have been provided the best military equipment possible, give their excellent record fighting ISIS.
Trump should immediately put all economic sanctions possible in place against Turkey , freeze or seize any assets and kick the SPINELESS NATO allies into action against Turkey.
Trump should INSIST on an automonous established homeland before easing any sanctions.
He should also threaten Turkey to have the ISIS prisoners released inside their country.

1 Like

Trump is the guy that gave Turkey the green light to go into Syria which they jumped on immediately. One of their air strikes hit dangerously close to a US position, and they have already killed civilians. This is on Trump.

2 Likes

This is a very good article by Andrew McCarthy and puts things in a clearer perspective about Trump’s decision! Never mind the idiot in house clown trying to blame Trump who is clueless on just everything it posts! This was the right decision!

If the US had any effing nous there wouldn’t be any IS prisoners to release.

1 Like

Such a convenient narrative to put forth without consideration to the aggregate of history. If you were being honest than you would include your own country as well as the duplicity of NATO member countries contributing to the causality of current events!

Trump’s sociopathic behavior is front and center here. The fact that he could be an accomplice to genocide doesn’t even seem to register. Its getting close to hell freezing over when I have found myself in agreement with people like Liz Cheney, but what Trump has done to the Kurds will be something we pay for a generation forward to come.

Again another libturd who is clueless as to the bigger picture at play here! Try reading some of the links to better inform yourself, that is if you have the wherewithal to be objective and not parade with a fraudulent moniker that you like to call yourself with “critical thinker” than to sound partisan the hyperbole you regularly peddle as being intelligent!

No one cares for your insults. If that’s all you have to refute my post then you are as full of shit as the Cheeto. Either respond with substance or kindly begone, whilst thy penetrates thyself.

2 Likes

Oh look who is triggered! Trying to quote Shakespeare are you? That is hilarious!

You are clueless as to what is going on in this theatre! Stop making up bullshit and you won’t illicit such insults!

I don’t have to refute your statement with substance, I provided plenty here for your consideration already, and if you want post crap like you usually do here such as your hit and run posts that is not based on anything factual then you are deserving of the ridicule such as your last statement! I am the one who created this thread, if you can’t discuss what is being posted with substantiated facts then you can just show yourself out and leave the conversation to the adults in the room! This is par for the course with idiots like you from the left! Maybe the Huff Piss is more to your liking, at least there you get your echo chamber and safe space!

They are a religious cult, do your research, seriously.

Not knowing whether Assad approved Turkey’s invasion,I see this as an act of war invading Syria’s Sovereign Territory to establish a “safe zone” . The Kurds helped save Assad’s Ass from ISIS and an autonomous homeland would create a buffer from Turkish Islamic aggression.
As I previously said , the U.S. should arm the Kurds to the teeth to defend themselves to prevent Russia or Communist China from stepping in, as they sitting on the sidelines watching how this plays out.

1 Like

Hey Dr. Phil I thought you are so smart? How come you don’t know the definition of what a religious cult is? Epic failure on your part! Perhaps you don’t know what Qi Gong is huh? What religion do you practice Dr Phil? Diet cola?

The whole point that was previously suggested in what this is about is continuing or perpetuating a state dependent on US military support! Sure we should help them with Arms, but if you read the article by McCarthy and the one I posted before that, the Kurds don’t have a home state of their own in the region, as they are scattered in four different countries with different ideological sects, one of those sects being of communist loyalty! It’s up to the Kurds themselves to forge their own state whether it be in Syria or Iraq, and asking the US to do it for them just creates another puppet state that I am sure Democrats would love in order to throw tax payers money away into a black hole, something they are very good at. While we read the kneejerkers here accusing Trump of being a sociopath and this ridiculous and absurd charge of genocide just goes to show the shear and wilful ignorance on this particular issue! Turkey’s incursion into Syria is strictly to clear the border towns of the extreme fringes of the communist sects as well as remaining ISIS strong holds. The rest of the country still has strong presence of Russian military and they know if they go further they will be outmatched should they choose to engage the pro Assad forces! Trump was right in this decision, and let’s be clear it’s time other countries start sucking it up and fight their own battles, this whole idea of the US always having to be relied on should be coming to an end! We need to consider pulling out of places like Afghanistan, Syria, and Iraq, where the expense alone of having our military there each year could be going to fund infrastructure projects back home, another point Trump was quick to point out! You would think with the asshats liberals here they would get that point and give the President some credit by putting America first, but because it’s Trump we got to have more wars so he must be a sociopath according to some ignorant fools here! Seriously the TDS here is off the rails where logic is thrown to the wind to satisfy their emotional support groups steeped in looking for therapy to cure their warped delusions of a Faux paas victimization! All self imposed mind you! You can’t make this stuff up!