Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

1 Like

Masks kill

Surgeons wearing masks during surgery spread infection!

1 Like

2 Likes
3 Likes

119906824_2723320284607298_2867722137038697449_n

3 Likes

So ludicrous.
And funny.

This belongs in the humor category. LOL

To think that in 2 months time he could be the most powerful man in the world should give us all nightmares

The real nightmare begins when he retires and Harris becomes President.
She is a convert to Judaism. You know what the Talmud teaches.

Let’s just imagine this bullshit is real for one second ! When I was a young lad I lived very close to the “School Of Tropical Medicine” in Liverpool, UK. It was the first institution in the world dedicated to research and teaching in tropical medicine. Basically dealing with diseases the world at large had yet to experience. My “Old Man” had to go there as he was a seafarer and get checked out every so often. They had and I’m sure still do have very precise procedures in controlling the spread of infectious diseases. Get this ! One such tiny procedure was the masks they wore were incinerated as bio hazard clinical waste ! They now encourage most of the world to run round the world with these crappy masks because of this “DEADLY INFECTIOUS DISEASE” and nobody is giving thought to where they are being discarded, stored etc etc This single point makes it a total laughing stock and pure theatrical spectacle like nothing we have witnessed before. If this fake bullshit was as they describe each and every one of these masks in current daily use is and should be controlled clinical waste !!! IT’S A SCAM PURE AND SIMPLE.
IT’S YET ANOTHER SLIGHT OF HAND DISTRACTION WHILE THERE IS OTHER SHIT GOING DOWN. THE EXACT DETAILS I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT IS VERY LIKELY INVOLVING MORE EXTREME WEALTH TRANSFER AT THE VERY TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN !!! A
EDIT:
AND OF COURSE GOES WITHOUT NEEDING TO SAY " THE IMPLEMENTATION OF INCREASED POWERS TO FURTHER SUBJUGATE THE MASSES" !!!

3 Likes

Xi Jinping is the most powerful man in the world

Think again.
In 3 months there could be the most powerful woman in the world. And she is a bitch equal to or even worse than Killery.

Vaccine probably targets the pineal gland… first.

Is that the one that uses DNA taken from worms?

Vaccines should be tested first on those who develop and manufacture them.

3 Likes

I didn’t know about the 2013 song.
Thanks.

8455bd344fbb6623

2 Likes

Finally the truth is out.

Widespread Immunity!

2 Likes

@Didgevillage

Screenshot_5

1 Like

Free at last !