Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Free from what, and free from whom?

You know the answer but dare not say.

“Immunity” is a vague concept.

You really can’t be immune to anything if your immune system is weakened by repeated vaccination from early childhood.

From what I read, most people already antibody for Covid 19, which means most of us have already been exposed to this virus one way or another and gotten over it.

1 Like

3765a9008634834a

3 Likes

Okay, I’m fucking tired of the conspiracy theories and the idiots that deny the covid-19 pandemic.

If idiots just wore their masks and kept the social distance for a few months the pandemic would be over. Instead, they prefer to follow stupid and fake theories about Bill Gates and One World Government.

How many months has it been since sheep have been wearing masks and keeping the social distance?

Not sure where you are reading these conspiracy theories bc its not here - everything on this thread is provable fact.

1 Like

60k people die from the Flu every year. It will never EVER go away. Despite vaccines and all we know, it never, ever goes away.

To hear you say it would be “over” if people “just wore their masks” might be the stupidest damn thing I have ever heard in a forum.

As for the Conspiracy: The conspiracy is not the virus itself, the conspiracy is the fear mongering that your dumb ass is helping spread!

Here is the real answer: Nothing. That’s right, nothing. Everybody go back to normal. Once the human race has been exposed to it, it will lower down to annual cycles just like the Flu.

But we will never get to that point as long as dopey whiners like you keep crying about masks.

2 Likes

2 Likes

“I’m mad about what I watched on TV!”

That’s more like it.
Stop watching TV and reading newspapers.
Best way to spare anger. LOL

Absolutely correct. And yet you don’t want to go another step further:

Who is behind all this?

LESS DEADLY THAN FLU

3 Likes

3 Likes

“Modern medicine” is a religion.
The priests wear white, instead of black, and its holy water is the vaccine.

Its church is the hospital backed by the state and the MSM.

You either shut up or if you talk back, you are a heretic to be burned alive (or exposed to ridicule as a “conspiracy theorist”)

Whom is he good for?

You can’t say in public.
(That’s the nature of Satanism)

“Weird Al” Yankovic - Germs and You

1 Like

e73f206991e8c72e7bba5ce82f462406975811b1_2_690x636