Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

I really never trusted WHO - well before they started tallying up the numbers. To me, they seem to “dictate” only on the numbers they feel should be (what they call) “Accuracy”. There are many countries they have not even account for (yet). Whether they ever do, I just think, they are “throwing numbers up in the air, and calling what they see fit”. JMO

3 Likes

As if this wasn’t readily apparent…

Here’s The Blaze completely missing the point, while celebrating Grifty’s catastrophically misplaced priorities…

“Trump is at the White House addressing a national emergency over a global pandemic while wearing a baseball hat you can buy on his campaign website,” wrote the journalist wrote the journalist in a tweet "

On another call on January 30, Azar warned Trump of the possibility of a pandemic. Trump reportedly responded by saying Azar was being alarmist.

On the January 30 call, Azar "was blunt, warning that the virus could develop into a pandemic and arguing that China should be criticized for failing to be transparent."

But Trump rejected the idea of criticizing China.

According to the Times, Trump told Azar to "stop panicking."

And there’s the “Ok…you’ve covered your ass now” moment…

It’s unbelievable…

" Coronavirus: Three more nurses die after testing positive for COVID-19. Health Secretary Matt Hancock says the NHS will work to establish whether staff who have died caught coronavirus while at work."

It’s not surprising, seeing as your useless fucking excuse for ‘a government’ hasn’t given them the protective gear, you blithering fucking incompetent idiot?

I wonder how many of the slack jaws who read that crap have cast one or more votes for a supply side huckster…

his reluctance to recognize an effective concoction of existing drugs as a viable cure

Do you understand that “efficacy” is not a function of “warm yummies”…

Do you have the vaguest idea what drug trials are like?

Proving once again that inside every democrat is a totalitarian dictator screaming to get out!

No kidding!..

It’s 9/11 redux.

It’s no wonder why the MSM are “over their heads” with Biden. They seriously want “Sleepy Joe” as POTUS.

And it’s no wonder why this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

Actually, anyone who believes Tuck-Tuck “lays down” anything is a cretin.

why is it going to hell 3 years into the reign of your mancrush?

Yes and the cracks are starting to show. Why are most Democrats stupid, ugly, lack substance on anything and continue to double down on passing off their insults as a valid argument?

https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-fear-trump-2020-strategy-202310975.html

Yeah media as in CNN doesn’t lie! They just got busted and called out!

1 Like

Fauci is trying to save his own ass. He was telling people in February to not worry about being in crowds, sitting next to each other, etc.

He’s being disingenuous.

From your CNN link:

On the LAST DAY OF FEBRUARY, the lying bastard was telling everyone to do as they normally do.

Fauci is a piece of shit liar!

2 Likes

CNN is about the most dishonest major news network in the US.

I see Little Cowboy loves their ass! :rofl:

…or more likely, he loves Don Lemon’s ass! He could have been the Best Man at the wedding,

1 Like