Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

Hey! You are giving cowboys a bad name. Lol!

What was Grifty saying?

On the subject of “fucking liars”…

I don’t have cable…I stopped going to tee-vee for my news 20 years ago.

You need to stop making shit up, geezer.

I didn’t say you watched CNN. I said you loved it. Stop makin’ shit up, Little Cowboy.

How do I love it if I don’t watch it, cretin?

You do, however, nurse at the sweaty dugs of Sean Hannity, right?

And bobble enthusiastically as he brays about “the brainwashed”…

you’ve never been Best Man in ANY context, have you…

You used it for your post. You can read it and watch it online with having cable.

I don’t watch it…I use it because the Bloomberg app doesn’t let you cut&paste, and I won’t pay for NYT or WP.

Now, about you and Hannity…

God, I hope she doesn’t run in 2024! Governor Whitmer is such a waste of Michigan’s Government resource.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gov-whitmer-facing-backlash-for-expanded-stay-at-home-order

1 Like

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/492450-trump-retweets-supporter-calling-for-fauci-to-be-fired

MSNBC just had a report that showed the US about #20 in countries based on per-capita testing for the virus…and Despicable Don doesn’t think we need to do more!!!

We are so fucked.

1 Like

I really feel sorry for the state of New York. Those numbers are quite staggering, to say the least.

“I grew up thinking that I would never be able to be public with my relationships, let alone ever get legally married,” Lemon said Monday.

"So for me this is doubly thrilling and just a wee bit terrifying. Guess I have to start thinking about children. Talk about a late bloomer. "

:flushed: …

Just sayin…these retards should not be making decisions about anything related to a pandemic.

1 Like

Yael and Jared Kushner are here to save us all.

Italy’s Communist Recipe for Disaster

1 Like

@Dr_Manhattan If it keeps up here in America, I am sure we will see the same here. Mostly in the big cities. Nothing like seeing another Ferguson - Coronavirus-style unrest.

Which really comes back to the issue of getting Americans back working again. Democrats see this as an opportunity to pin the economy on Trump, and how he handled it. Its an election year, and this is probably their only chance and only strategy to hammer him on.

They also see this as an opportunity to find any excuse to “take away our guns”. Once they see rioters in full gear - at the ready to shoot anyone (including cops).