Live - Stay Tuned - Trump Re-Election Kick Off Rally

Yes it is. The adjective “greatest” is not a matter of objective fact but rather a matter of subjective opinion.

If I say that KISS is the “greatest” rock and roll band ever, that’s just a subjective opinion. To me they may well be the greatest, to others they may not be.

To some folks Trump is the greatest president ever, to others he is not. Its a matter of subjective opinion. There is no objective fact to prove that either opinion is wrong.

Good.

We’re not talking bands, we’re talking presidents.

One is subjective, the other is objective.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1140791400658870274?s=19

There is your context.

And that is not what you claimed nor is it “mass deportations”.

Each of those people will be lawfully processed and deported.

1 Like

As I said, to some folks Trump is the greatest president ever, to others he is not. Its a matter of subjective opinion. There is no objective fact to prove that either opinion is wrong

We shall just have to agree to differ.

As I mentioned in another thread: Apparently they are targeting only those illegal aliens who LOST their court cases and thus received extradition orders in the mail, but never complied.

That should be a slam dunk.

It’s also not anywhere close to what Thot claimed.

The only thing he’s slaying right now is his own claim.

Please try and engage in actual discussion. If all you have is personal insults find someone else to troll.

Please say something intelligent worth discussing. Either that or get the f*ck out of my thread.

You saying that Trump is senile because during a one and a half hour speech he mentioned Hillary is just ignorant and stupid.

Don’t whine when you hurl insults and they boomerang back.

1 Like

Not whining just stating a fact.

You act as if Trump is a close family relative. You do realize that you mean fuck all to him.

I am free to contribute to any thread that is open. You don’t own it. It could be construed as immature to tell someone to get out of your thread. Not that I am calling anyone immature.

No I don’t. I just don’t like liars. You have yet to say anything worth discussing. You are just gumming up the thread with crap and lies.

Wow. Don’t impose your hate on to me and him. Trump likes the average American more than your globalist Democrat baby-killers do.

When will you start. The garbage you post are hardly “contributions.”

1 Like

In your opinion.

It seems to me you just want a Trump love fest and will not consider any criticism of the man that his supporters seem to idolize.

His rally was a typical campaign rally that any politician does. No better or no worse.

He claimed during his first campaign he would build the wall. Where is it? And now its a campaign promise for his second term.

And yes the fact he even mentioned Hilary was pathetic. She is not running she is irrelevant and a non entity.

1 Like

Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones gets reaction from Trump supporters following President Trump’s re-election kickoff rally

Some people really do just want to listen to the choir and are threatened by alternative views, and especially the facts that deflate their hardened position. Also, I haven’t seen you PERSONALLY insult, or name call another poster. But many here violate the forum rules daily by calling other posters imbeciles, ignorant, morons, filthy scum, sub human and all other manner of personal demeaning and insulting language, and with impunity. :man_shrugging:

And then, they gang up with their flagging as they’ll no doubt do again here shortly. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Off topic rant. Nice self-fulfilling prophesy: You post a post that begs to be flagged for being off topic, and then warn of impending flagging.

1 Like

Yeah, don’t bet on it!

Have you seen some of the responses from the dimwitted Democrat candidates, it truly exposes that there is something seriously wrong with these people! Bernie says that Trump lives in a parallel universe, yeah no kidding you ding bat its certainly parallel to the dystopia you have planned for the country.

3 Likes