Impeachment: fight's on!

Focus - we are talking about Biden.

1 Like

What law did Trump break?

1 Like

I dont know, you tell me?

really? and Mueller proved this right, its on page???
Ive actually read the entire report, it took me 3 nights I dont recall seeing Mueller report the campaign colluded, I can tell you what Mueller actually said

Oh, so its coming , we have to wait for it? got it
Ive been waiting since 2017, you people said you have him dead to rights, so we have to wait now LMFAO.

And you know this how? with this amazing skill you should market it , he is going to lose huh?

LMFAO, just because he is despised by the left doesnt mean you speak for all of America sport.

Leftist just have a bigger voice, but that doesnt matter, what matters when it comes time to vote, all the polls, TV pundits, Vloggers, Tweeters can voice their opinion all they want, the vote is what matters

Four presidents have been impeached, Bill Clinton was impeached related to something that had nothing to do with Ken Stars commission. There was no civil war. If I had a dollar for every time the red hatters mention civil war on this forum I could retire. Y’all have a morbid fascination with it, seemingly even hopeful for the eventuality.

The democrats and their cult followers of kool aid drinkers are all attending the mythic Picnics of their exclusive memberships! Remember it ended very badly for the Jim Jones types.

What is evident with these contrarians suffering from an acute brain fungus disorder, is their willingness to have no self respect by performing their pretzel contortions to support their confirmation bias. The self respect part is related to exposing their shear ignorance on such subject matters. I am actually embarrassed for these knuckleheads.

Trump was whining about losing the popular vote.

Mueller laid out actions by many Trump associates to collide with Russians. Then they lied about it repeatedly.

Are you aware of how impeachment works?

There are people who track this type of stuff you know? Have been for many many years.

Sounds like projection.

Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th ave and wouldn’t lose a supporter. Sounds rather Jim Jonesy to me, wouldn’t you agree?

Projection? Yet here you are being triggered to respond to me right? :rofl:

What is objectively correct about you and your posts is you consistently make dumb comments without so much providing facts to back them up! Conversing with you, Montecrusty seems to be a total waste of time which in essence yields no returns at learning anything new! That’s the reason no one here takes you clowns seriously!

Do you ben know who Jim Jones was?

James Jones was an American civil rights preacher, Cult leader who conspired with his inner circle to direct a mass suicide and mass murder of his followers in his jungle commune.

Hate to say it but you are 100% correct. Monte being back is a joke on Patriot as we have nothing but more of the SOS.

His followers follow the same pattern of spring feces and responding with nothing.

One of the reasons I took a walk about and will again as I become more disillusioned with the lack of actual civil comments from the left.

1 Like

tell us which page of his report did Mueller say that?

obviously you dont, they impeached Clinton, and was about to impeach Nixon
so dont tell me I dont know how it works

The same people that thought that Hillary was going smoke Trump in 2016?

1 Like

Response is crickets and more partisan hyperbole!

You might like this interview in regards to the mindless trolls on the left. It certainly gave me pause to change not only my perception but my approach as well when it comes to the mindless bots here.

Time is precious and I am no longer going to waste it on people who simply can’t be honest with themselves to contribute to an honest debate. To the left Truth is not objective only subjective in which they always phrase their arguments around. Elections has consequences!

Many pages… which associate would you like to start with? Manafort? Gates? Papa? Don Jr? Roger Stone? Mike Flynn?

You tell me which campaign associate you want to start with a I will go grab the in report that shows they tried to collude

Also collusion and conspiracy are 2 very different terms.

Who said Hilary would “smoke” Trump?

Do you understand how probabilities work? The pollsters said that Hilary winning was the most probable outcome. The fact that Trump best the odds, doesn’t make the odds wrong.

Collusion is not a federal crime (except in the unique case of antitrust law), so we should all just stop using “collusion” as a short-hand for criminality.

But then again there was collusion.

1 Like

This is funny! Its why Flynn’s partner’s case was previously dismissed and so too will Flynn’s case.

This ignorance on Prag,matic’s part is hilarious to watch, along all of the leftist main stream media! It seems being objective to view the facts is a foreign concept to people on the left! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ouch! This is going to leave a mark!

1 Like