Impeachment: fight's on!

Don’t you think Joe acted like Michael Corleone and made an offer they couldn’t refuse???
The only favor Trump wanted was for them to investigate the connection between Crowdstrike and Fusion GPS and Bidens extortion to have the prosecutor fired. There is a connection to the PHONY info in the Steele Dossier.
B

Pelosi’s presser with Schiff today was very telling about the relationship of the press with the Dems. Pelosi first decreed that the first questions would be about USMCA and prescription drug prices.

One female (I assume) reporter asked about the impeachment vote too early and was scolded by the empress. The ‘journalist’ shrank back like a child. Eventually Pelosi entertained one or two questions about impeachment going on an interminable blather-fest invoking Ben Franklin Adnan Kashoggi and everything but apple pie and puppies. She then exited taking no more questions because (wait for it) the press didn’t shout any at her. The press was utterly satisfied, having received their marching orders.

This is why, not Trump bellowing “Fake News” that most Americans know the media is in lock step with the DNC. If you don’t believe me, watch the presser itself (skip ahead to about five minutes before the end) then ask yourself - have you ever seen a GOP presser where the speaker walked away and was not hounded?

I think we both know the answer…

1 Like

You must love the scent of delusion, Im guessing this is a symptom of TDS.

You leftists have been undermining Trump since November 20th, 2016.
first you whine about him not winning the popular vote
then you protest, rioted and looted after inauguration

Then you said he wouldnt last 100 days

Then he conspired with Russia to rig the election, even though Hillary won 3 million more votes and only won 20 states including the Democratic peoples’ republic of California

Then the Mueller report was going to prove Trump’s guilt

That report came and went with a whimper , and now the latest accusation and impeachment inquiries…

Impeachment inquires , where is the impeachment charge? oh its coming right

You folks are in trouble you really think this time that Trump is going to lose in 2020

You have a Democratic front runner with health issues
the Former V.P is involved with his son in scandal
Warren who used to be an Full time native Indian is now 1/135098th Indian but she stands up to Wall street and corruption LMFAO.

Yeah I can smell the desperation from the Republicans ( trying not to laugh too hard in their opponents face)

Trump is meltdown on Twitter. He is representative of his supporters melting down over this.

Again… all Trump needed to do was keep his mouth shut, put his head down, and get shit done.

Instead, he is peddling conspiracy theories to foreign leaders and cussing at Twitter.

He is his own worst enemy

Who was the one who claimed he lost the popular vote due to illegals? Sounds like Trump was whining, not Libs.

Whoever predicted that was clearly wrong. Trump says a lot of things that don’t come true. Seems like it’s an epidemic.

His campaign did colluded but not enough evidence to prove conspiracy. But sure Trump won that… but he sure doesn’t act like he did.

Wait for the articles of impeachment. However this Ukraine thing is troubling. Also since he cannot keep his mouth shut… I am sure there will be more and more added to the articles in coming months.

He is going to lose regardless, even before this impeachment, he was the most unpopular president in modern history

You may have a point here. We will see how this shakes out.

You sound…scared.

Not at all. The exact opposite exactly.

I’m laughing because Trump could have avoided ALL of this just by keeping his mouth shut and focused on fulfilling campaign promises.

Trump is bringing down Trump… and Guliani is writing the obituary

Wow - so this is what watching MSNBC 24/7 365 does to the human brain.

I read this as full blown panic that yet another attempt to undo the 2016 election is about to fall flat…and when it does…you know the Administration is going to move in for the kill. Quite frankly, it’s long overdue.

2 Likes

Undo the election to put… Mike Pence in office? Under what scenario would Hilary be President if Donald was removed?

What will the Dems say if Trump connects Crowdstrike, Fusion GPS and the Clintons to the Steele Dossier along with the Bidens and Burisma
Hopefully some sone will be jumping off the Washinton Monument.

I don’t know. You seem to be excited by the prospect of a Trump impeachment. What is the outcome you want to see - besides America descending into all out Civil War?

Hahahahahahaha

What would Dems do if the fairytale came true? I’d reckon they would look for Santa, The Easter Bunny and The Lochness Monster.

Of course I am excited. He is a dumpster fire.

The country will not go into a civil war over Trump. We can’t even get people to vote let alone take up arms and fight for a NY liberal.

Looks like you done goofed.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukraine-prosecutor-biden-burisma-back-off-state-department-files.amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

As we should be. More is at stake here than Trump.

Get shit done? At every attempt he’s been thwarted by the likes of Pelosi, Schumer et al. I wouldn’t keep my head down either. Too bad for the libs everything they’ve attempted to do looks like amature hour and Americans are smarter than them.

He’s not suppose to be asking favors in return for defense money. This is why he’s under investigation.

Rudy’s in trouble too. He’s not suppose to be doing USFP.

Republicans had the house and senate for 2 years. How did Pelosi stop anything?

Yes, they did and shame on them. They are part of the swamp that needs to be drained.

If you really have to ask that question you don’t belong on a political forum.

2 Likes

Earlier in this thread you were deflecting for Biden and his son. Now it turns out that the claims are true and Biden told the prosecutor to back off. Whatcha got now?

2 Likes