Impeachment: fight's on!

The “long march” to Dem. defeat and the GOP sweeping all three branches begins today!

3 Likes

3plus yrs and millions of taxpayer dollars on the Illusion of Collusion. Now they want to impeach Trump. Let them go ahead and do it. Their media enablers will stop covering the Dems fighting each other to be President. Little camera time for Fakeahontas, Booker of the Hood and Sleep Around Harris. Thank goodness they’re to DYSFUNCTIONAL to see they will insure 4 more yrs of Trump(GREAT!!!)
The Libtards aren’t afraid of showing their incompetence crying like BABIES over Trump beating Queen Hillary 1
Go ahead and knock yourselves out!!!

3 Likes

I always felt the pressure to impeach would keep increasing, with the action occurring in September. I did not expect (probably should have expected) Trump would add new counts to his indictment.

1 Like

There are no new counts! The basis for this is another manufactured false narrative! You should try reading more!

1 Like

Their Russian collusion didn’t end so well, so now let’s appoint another Muelleresqe investigation with another 40 million dollars allocated at the tax payers expense just in time for a new election cycle so they can run out the clock! Can the Dems look any more desperate? It’s pathetic!

2 Likes

Obviously, Trump and his enablers think the ‘transcript’ will exonerate him because suddenly he’s more than happy to release it. We need the whistleblower in the flesh testifying. Schiff has indicated that said whistleblower is reaching out to the committee through his lawyer to do just that. However, the DNI is involved with the negotiations. This is going to get very messy.

On the other hand, it has begun. Always with a first step but things can move quickly as the dirt tumbles out.

Fingers crossed, prayers already offered up to whatever gods care to listen. Even if they don’t.:laughing:

2 Likes

Are you interested in the truth even if it exonerates Trump yet again? Or are you hoping and praying for more fodder to support your confirmation bias?

3 Likes

We need to have the actual recording of the call - listen to Trump as he says his “best words” in his mobster intonation.

When the transcript comes out tomorrow, the dems will shrill that it is a smoking gun. It will likely be a nothing burger with cheese.
Now the Dems want the ‘whistleblower’ from intel services to testify, or at least come and cast aspersions on Trump. My guess is this whistleblower is just another dem. operative making shit up like Blasey Ford, et. al.

3 Likes

Trump 2020 Campaign Says Impeachment Inquiry Paves Way for ‘Landslide Victory’

It’s going to be nice bathing in liberal tears in 2020!
:rofl:

2 Likes

This is coming from someone who is overdosing on botox! Yikes!

Nancy’s face however, appeared even less human-like than normal…

1 Like

We couldn’t be in better hands for tactical operations than with Leader Pelosi. She knows how to play high-stakes poker, and this is her moment to shine.

When you are embarrassed again when the facts are laid bare for everyone to see, you will disappear like your lot always do to drown in your tears! Living in shame is no way to go in life!

2 Likes

Time will tell. I’m pretty sure all of you will vanish once Trump loses the election, or gets impeached, and we can reclaim our space.

1 Like

Nope not me! I was here when our side lost in the 2018 midterms! Some of us don’t base our causes on emotions, just facts and we also don’t cry when an election doesn’t go our way or try to delegitimize a duly elected president! Nice try though!

1 Like

She haa alot of BALLS to say no one is above the law. If so, why are those CLOWNS from the DOJ, FBI, Steele and HRC enjoying themselves if " no one is above the law".
It only applies to conservatives. The ELITEST LEFTIST LIBERALS have given themselves a legal exemption from the Law.

2 Likes

If Ukraine is a nothing-burger, it’s the nothing-burger that tipped the scale from “Let’s hold off on impeachment” to the near-certainty of impeachment. (I think it’s safe to say “certainty”, but I’ll allow for a < 0.01% chance that the House will decide not to impeach.).

As the House proceeds with its impeachment inquiry, it can decide whether and how to include the Ukraine stuff in its articles of impeachment. They could pass a broad finding that the President has called upon foreign nationals, hostile groups and leaders, to interfere in our nation’s elections and to cause harm to his political opponents, and not paint themselves into a corner about having to prove specific allegations.

I think they should throw in the “Has his steaks cooked well-done and served with ketchup” just for the value of seeing Republicans defend that particular dietary choice. (Well, not really, but…).

That is what I am hoping for! Please, please please! Make it so! Because when it happens exposing your sides ignorance yet again is going to be icing on the cake!

2 Likes

1 Like

But how do you see the willingness of McConnell to put this to a Senate vote? It has me nervous, as it seems it should anyone who has watched McConnell operate. It’s out of character. Have the Dems been set up here?

If it does turn out to be a nothing-burger, then doesn’t that allow Trump to claim exoneration once again? This is the part, from a recent TPM front page article, that’s especially worrisome:

Earlier on Tuesday, McConnell told reporters he was “not given an explanation” as to why the Trump administration had withheld the aid.

But didn’t Trump already claim he withheld the money over concerns that the United States was contributing more to Ukraine than European countries. So can we believe that McConnell was unaware of that?

1 Like