Impeachment: fight's on!

One would imagine they would be disbarred.
No, wait they support the left so they would be exempt from being disbarred.

Name them all, please.

Only two Presidents have been impeached.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/how-many-presidents-have-been-impeached.html/

The 2 stories of impeachment today:

The view of the left and Media:

Donald Trump has committed endless offenses against the Constitution and the American people – none of which pushed his opponents to impeach him – but luckily and at long last Speaker Pelosi and the Democrats have him where they want him at the most opportune time for the 2020 election. Of course, they really didn’t want to drag the country through this, but our “democracy is at stake!”

And then the reality:

The Democrats have been planning to do this all along. The whistleblower coordinated with Congressman Adam Schiff (and likely other Democrats) to release this report. And it didn’t matter what Trump said on the phone call with Ukraine or what he did in the past year… They were going to find a reason to impeach him and everything else is posturing and lies…

2 Likes

It’s funny that you think Flynn is innocent. Party of Law and order right? Please.

You should really stop hitching your wagon to criminal liars.

Monte, Trump didn’t ask for a specific favor. He used the word in a general as one would ask a favor of a relative pr asking someone to bring something home. The Libtards need to stop twisting every word he says.

The only thing you just proved here is that actual facts and details don’t matter to you! Liars speaking are people like you who can’t look at themselves truthfully in the mirror who love calling others liars! That is what projection is and you demonstrated it well here! Thanks for the laughter! I had a good chuckle at your duplicitous nature!

No, he clearly leaned on Ukraine to fire their prosecutor because he wasn’t prosecuting the corruption, whether it was criminal is TBD.

Ukrainian president asks Trump for something and Trump says, “I have a favor though”. He will be impeached because that’s clear.

I want to know which page refers to the conspiracy, I know what Mueller said about “collusion” and if you really read the report you would have posted Mueller exact words about “Collusion” and of course “conspiracy”

So tell me which pages refers to the conspiracy or collusion

Deflecting now I see, got it, now its probability etc, but when it comes to Trump there are no probabilities just guilty on all counts right?

You have displayed some of the worst symptoms of TDS .

Good laugh! Thank you!

I never said Mueller actually said people colluded. Collusion isn’t a legal term. Conspiracy is.

However I said that I would find information that SHOWS people TRIED to COLLUDE. It is simple false to say that no one in the Trump campaign colluded with Russians. It is correct to say that no one in Trumps campaign committed conspiracy.

You aren’t making sense. Conflating to different things.

Probability I was speaking of refers to the polling. Hilary, according to polls had the best CHANCE of winning. Just like if I have pocket aces, pre flop, I have the best CHANCE of winning. That doesn’t mean that I won’t get beat by trips or a straight. If I get beat, does that mean probability is bad mathematics.

What Trump did or didn’t do is not being measure in probability. It is being measure in actual impeachable acts.

1 Like

The EU, the IMF, interests within Ukraine, all wanted the prosecutor gone because he was corrupt…:man_shrugging:

you mentioned “collusion” or “collude” I didnt, I said conspired.
you said that its in the report on many pages

So I again I ask, give me the page numbers.

blah blah blah, your point being?

Why do you keep cutting off my explanations. I told you already what I meant. Now back to my original question…

Which Trump associate do you want me to SHOW that they did ACTS of collusion?

Probability is not about a definitive “right” or “wrong”. It’s about likelihood of something occurring.

show me all of them, you said it was in many pages of the report, post the page number that you claim Mueller said it and proved it.

Its pretty simple, either you can produce the page numbers or you cant

Manafort

Page 6 Volume 1 “Summer 2016”

Meeting with Kiliminik (Russian Intel)

Trump tower meeting

Roger Stone

B-8 Vol 2

Roger Stone meeting with Henry Oknyansky (Russian Businessman)

Donald Jr

Trump Tower meeting

Jared Kusner

Pg 161 Volume 1

Jared Kushners meeting with Segey Gorkov

Do you need me to keep going?

2 Likes

Cool story @Pragmatic - so why did the Mueller Report deflate like a balloon with nothing happening?

It didn’t, we just have a stupid policy of not prosecuting sitting presidents.

Monte, your argument is with the Senate because thry will conduct the impeachment trial if the House votes to impeach.