Exposing the Fraudulent "Jitss617" AKA Jason Warren: VOTE NOW! ♠

Well this is embarrassing

Another fine example of Jason Warren blatantly duplicating threads here

1 Like

Blow this out of your ass!

Ahh so you want everyone to post anything JFK in your no traffic threads? Lol hahah ba

Is that you argument after you posted three duplicate threads on the Southern Border exactly alike? You have been doing this for the past year, because you are jealous and you can’t think for yourself or can’t write something interesting that resembles anything remotely of intelligent thought.

It was duplicated because you duplicated my post and continued to bump them. You can’t start something then cry about it. Lol

Werido lol

You have been duplicating my threads long before you claims of being a victim here so don’t even try to play that BS nonsense.

Why don’t you take a writing course and learn how to write instead of copying and plagiarizing other people’s work here? You spent the last hour trying to defend your copious amounts of lies you tell here, when you could be spending more time on your own threads improving your writing and thinking for yourself!

1 Like

No you duplicated, you got it returned… you keep trying to win, you can’t … so you resort to calling mommy because you keep getting your ass kicked up and down this board.
Hey I don’t want to continue kicking your ass, makes me look like the bad guy lol…

But you need to stop your duplicating, and bullying me, Lou man, didgville, etc… or else you deal with me. I’ll bury you. You understand me?

No you duplicated, you got it returned… you keep trying to win, you can’t … so you resort to calling mommy because you keep getting your ass kicked up and down this board.

This is a perfect example of a person with some deep rooted emotional issues who has to invent more lies in order to justify their fake grievances. You don’t kick anyones ass here, you self bloviate on the delusional lies you keep feeding yourself and projecting here that is pretty pathetic on your part.

Here is the the truth

You have been duplicating people’s threads here dating back to 2020. Why do you think Louman and others don’t like you? Because they know this to be true.

You started changing people’s Taglines in their posts and then turned around and cried victim when someone retaliated against you not once taking responsibility that it was you who started it to begin with. It was always you who started this entire vendetta that you think you have to win. You always have been the bad guy and I am not the only one who sees that! Its because you are not a good person, and you are not very well like here, that much is evident!

The fact is you lost an argument a few years ago to me because I my intellect is superior to yours and ever since you always think you can match my wit, which you fail time and time again. For this you are jealous. No one reads your threads why? Because you provide people cartilage and no wants your boring stuff, while I offer people meat, I have thoughts that I can articulate and converse on a wide range of topics. What do you do? You live in self denial and complain that people are duplicating your threads while its it s you who is actually duplicating other peoples threads in attempt to steal readers because you are desperate for attention

How sad is your life right now that you have to come here daily, push and bump threads that no one reads and tell your self that this is happiness.

You need some serious therapy and I hope you find it some day, because you got some serious issues that you are not being honest with yourself about and so far your responses screams for help!

But you need to stop your duplicating, and bullying me, Lou man, didgville, etc… or else you deal with me. I’ll bury you

Oh yeah and you can go fuck yourself! You have no power here, and you certainly can’t deliver on any of your stupid threats You will be banned from this place once the mods come back. I bully no one, its you that is bullying people here and duplicating threads, breaking all the rules, and turning around sending intimidating messages to other members here telling them to contribute to your threads and to bow down to you? You fat fker I would kick you teeth down your throat you ever showed up in my neck of the woods talking your shit like that! You fking spammed this entire site with your bullshit threads so fk you! Go ahead an try to bury me. See what happens! Fking loser! Bend over and I fk you up the ass just the same!

1 Like

Lol ok calm down angry boy. Just agree to stop bullying and duplicating and I won’t bury your stupid no traffic boring posts … and if I break news deal with it… deal?

I voted yes. His posts are typically low value.

2 Likes

Manhattan duplicates all my post, provokes, with bait threads. And then complains when it’s retuned to him.

If you’re gonna be the provocateur, you can’t complain about it when it’s returned.

Still placing your lies here even though the evidence states the obvious that it is you that is duplicating threads here. You have been doing so since 2020 and more than me have agreed with this.

Besides the duplication of threads by you, you are also creating fake accounts, intimidating and bullying people here, creating fake conversations, changing people’s headlines to their posts without their permission then lying about it!

As SMCO stated your posts are indeed typically of low value reflecting your limited intelligence.

Moderators need to ban you! You are the source of this sites problems!

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

1 Like

Can you leave the mods alone with your crying . “ PLEASE REMOVE PPL I DISAGREE WITH”
We are all tired of your crying

I don’t see people here in numbers complaining about me sending them personal messages and stalking people here.

This is not about people I disagree with, this about your adverse sociopath behavior that is lowering the standards of this place. Its about you breaking the rules and being disrespectful to other members here. This has nothing to do with your freedom of speech, but everything to do with your negative behavior and your net zero contributions to furthering construction conversations on this site!

You are not the victim you are the antagonist here!

Besides the duplication of threads by you, you are also creating fake accounts, intimidating and bullying people here, creating fake conversations, changing people’s headlines to their posts without their permission then lying about it! All of which you have been doing since 2020, and there are other members beside myself that are willing to back me up on this!

Please remove this poster! He does nothing for this site

@KVN @Patriot @Tyfoon

Bro if you’re having a hard time at home, I’m sorry to hear that, we are all here for you. But what you’re doing is insane, maybe take a few days off. Get some rest. Trying to silence ppl because you can’t defeat them is sad. I hope you take my advice, take a few days off. Relax.

Continue your projection Jason when Its your behavior that is on display here not mine! This is not about free speech but about your Psychopathic behaviors here that is well documented!

You got some serious emotional issues! Seek therapy!

BTW I am not your bro!

1 Like

Document? I just posted 60 screen shots of your insane complaining.
You have to move on. You duplicated my posts, I gave it back to you.
There is no reward for being a provocateur.

You can’t complain because I give it back to you. Take a few days off.
Stop duplicating my post, stop bullying me, Lou, D, American king, etc…

I posted several screen shots of your past adverse behaviors not related to free speech.

Besides the duplication of threads by you, you are also creating fake accounts, intimidating and bullying people here, creating fake conversations, changing people’s headlines to their posts without their permission then lying about it!

Here you are again trying save face by cheery picking things I said in the past then complaining about your free speech being violated. That in of itself shows your emotional disturbance looking for any way to validate your sociopath behavior,

Who brags about dating woman who already acknowledge they don’t know you?
Who is using fake burner accounts and talks to themselves to ggive the illusion you have friends?
Who makes up fake personalities to tell people here that you are some secret security agent?
Who has lied about being in the military?
Who is a pathological liar here to which most on this site view you as some clown?

Everything you post here is one big giant lie and exposing you as such has been my job, you don’t like facing your own shit that you created here.

Your entire life is based on a lie!

Clue! Its not me! Its you!

You are and always have this sites number 1 antagonist and continue to do so with more lies that you tell because you are a highly insecure person who is desperate for seeking validation on the internet!

Its you that has the metal issues and I strongly urge you to seek help! Some day maybe it will be forced on you, because your lies will catch up to you eventually!

Maybe you will stay up all night again on the sauce trying to justify your psychopath behavior!

1 Like