Exposing the Fraudulent "Jitss617" AKA Jason Warren: VOTE NOW! ♠

Talking to yourself again Jizzer? Eventually everything here is going to catch up to you! Karma is a bitch!

1 Like

Looks like your poll isn’t working out for you lol loser.

1 Like

Another fake account created by Jitss617?

I think that should be deserving of a ban!

1 Like

More bait threads and attacking new posters. Really sad

Looks like your poll isn’t working out for you lol loser.

Why? Because I am not creating fake accounts and voting for myself?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Loser you display the definition in spades by your actions today Jizzard!

Now the world gets to see it!

1 Like

What ever makes you feel better… I can’t believe you created a silence thread on a free speech forum lol what a loser

I don’t pretend to feel better by lying to myself everyday like you do. I actually have a successful life, a beautiful wife and Children who love me. As opposed to you who is filled with self hate that you project onto everybody here daily. You have low self esteem so much that you have to invent friends, girlfriends, and play pretend James Bond and you display a penchant for someone who is highly insecure about themselves. No wonder why you don’t have have any friends or can’t get laid. It shows up here in the many lies and self denial you project daily here.

You know that I am right, that is why you have to respond to me. It eats away at you like a cancer. Its like you are begging for someone to fuck you up your ass!

1 Like

I think you should know. I only laugh at you. Because my life triggers you so much. I don’t try to make fun of your personal life so much, because you’re obviously unhappy. I want families to stay together. So I pray for you lol

Reverse projection again on your part because you know the truth I speak to you eats at you on a deeper level. You are just not that smart enough to disguise your tell within human psychology that you give away always! Hilarious!

Spare me the praying bullshit, you serve Satan and there is nothing in your actions here that suggest or justifies anything contrary. Maybe he will fuck you up the ass that you are obviously screaming for someone to do!

1 Like

You’re very close to getting a huge ethics violation sent to your state bar lol am I really worth you getting you career destroyed? Lol

HA HA HA!

More bullshit threats from the biggest phony here!

Bring it on! You don’t know shit as usual!

Go create some more fake accounts you fking LOSER!

Lets give Tony a call! Maybe he will fk you up the a$$!

Here Jizzard just proves my point by continuing to feed the duplicate threads he created.

Thanks Jizzaard for proving my case correct yet again

Another duplicate thread by Jizzard

https://politicalbullpen.com/t/sports-thread/12535?u=dr_manhattan

1 Like

Another duplicate thread to show as an example

1 Like

You duplicated mine, I duplicated yours… are you really crying about what you started? Lol

Another example of the Jizzard duplicating threads

Another Duplicate Thread by Jittss617

So what do you want the mods to do? Punish me for doing that you started? And I finished? Lol

Cry baby cry lol

Another duplicate thread by Jizzard’s gizzard aka Jason Warren

Another duplicate thread by the Jizzard aka Jason Warren