Exposing the Fraudulent "Jitss617" AKA Jason Warren: VOTE NOW! ♠

Listen sure sure you’re going through a lot. If you need help we are all like family on here, reach out in DM.
But you have to stop your half truths, you duplicated my threads.
I gave back what you dished. You’re frustrated, I get it. I hate looking like the bad guy. So let’s all just move on, I just ask you stop duplicating all my post. Thank you.

BTW

You are not a Patriot or a conservative. Patriots don’t lie about themselves, act like sociopaths and make up stories to paint ficticious characters that they play!.

You are in reality a disgusting fat body, a pizza maker who is desperate to be more than what they actually are and thus acting out on the internet is a way to get your dopamine addiction addressed.

You have a lot of serious personal problems, and the fact that you are coming back trying to project that onto me is revealing and reinforces my observations as being correct. You wouldn’t know because you didn’t study behavioral sciences, but I did. That is why dunking on you is so easy you are the lower end of the food chain! You will be nothing more!

1 Like

I am wondering through these messages you sent me if you think this is acceptable behavior befitting of someone who is mentally stable?

1 Like

Yes you were attacking me on the board I took my grievances into chat. That’s what your supposed to do… I know you and manny are friends in real life. You can show your support for him it’s cool

Thank you for leaving. You will not be missed.

2 Likes

What I find fascinating with his diatribe of a fragile psyche, is he doesn’t realize by his responses is an admission of guilt on his part. Self denial is a revealing behavior when one is trying to cover up their crimes.

2 Likes

Wait until you realize your a moron lol
See this is why I take it to chat, keep the drama off the board

Just like a professional politician fraudulent votes. Congrads

Cloning the dead.

2 Likes

You didn’t realize it was another of Jizzards pseudo accounts!

1 Like

Let him continue to hang himself with his own rope is what I am strong believer in. Eventually the law of averages in which way the truth leans and is revealed will bore out to newer realizations when it comes to Jizzards sociopath behavior. Its obvious I struck a nerve!

1 Like

He acts just like a liberal! Lies about everything, then when confronted with his lies he doubles down to tell more lies. That is what liberals do!

1 Like

Yeah it’s me with a sociopath behavior, as you create several attack threads dedicated to me. Lol

INSANE’ take a few days off. Go to the beach.

Glad we can keep you up past your bed time while I live in your head rent free! It must be eating at you so much to know that I speak the truth about you that you have to respond with more weak minded nonsense!

Yes you are a sociopath, and your actions here say so!

Your Liberalism is a mental illness, with pathological lying as one symptom

Yeah your in my head lol… I just been taking to Karen’s reads best friend for the past two hours.
No one is worried about you. Well I am. Get some rest buddy.
Provoking punks don’t get rewarded. Never forget

Reverse projection again is great from you Jason. I love the fact that you reconfirm everything I have been saying about you here as being accurate, truthful and correct. So yes thanks for displaying your sociopath behavior again Jason for the rest of us to see as a text book case example what a moron looks like!

Please provide more responses so we can laugh at you some more!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No! You simply can’t respond or defend your comments. Your goal is intimidation.

And if your claim to take chats private then why do continue your conversation in public with Dr?

You call me names but you can’t explain your contradictions either!

1 Like

Both of you stop crying you guys instigate , and can’t handle the return.
Make sense since your both friends out side of here. Anyway I’m done responding to your bait threads hopefully mods take them down

You need to own up first your own actions here before trying with the name calling based on falsities!

This is how you start your mornings? Nice positive energy you are cultivating for yourself. You are leading yourself to shorter life.

One post you say I admitted my guilt then you say I don’t, get your story straight.
Both of you have to realize there is no reward to being provocateurs.
That’s my last response to you on this issue.

Best advice to give you today is move on with your life and let go of your OCD over being a victim. Go for a walk outside, get some fresh air. Get a life!

No one cares about your opinions or complaints, if they did then I am sure there would be more traffic to your threads with people caring about what you have to say!

Don’t you have a job to go to? No pizza’s to make yet?

2 Likes