Deeper down The RABBIT HOLE 🐇

1 Like

And the Pope saying you won’t get into heaven !

That was from Babylon Bee, which is a satirical website.

I thought someone would pickme up on that but I do think more and more ppl are waking up - just look at the election - I get the impression that even though MSM called it for Biden everyone, even some Dems, think Trump won.

Yes they have their doubts but MSM is telling them daily Trump lost so their in limbo.
People have been dumbed down for a long time.
I’m hopeful that you are correct.

Screenshot_7

3 Likes

I think there were plenty in the landslide that the media can’t/won’t see.

It’s the first time I had heard of them. I thought it was wild but then again this kind of stunt would not surprise me and I really can see churches not allowing worship without the passport, which will be tantamount to saying the same thing to people of faith I should imagine.

EDIT: ALEX hopefully sanity will prevail soon !!

1 Like

At the time of the interview, Mullins hadn’t written “Murder by Injection” in which he addressed fluoridation of city water supplies, vaccination, AIDS, etc.

He also dug up a Congressional record in the backroom of the Library of Congress which basically said the US Congress was authorizing a research to develop a new disease which would attack the human immune system.

Sure enough, AIDS appeared mysteriously in Africa a few years later, as well as among gay communities in NY, Chicago, SF, etc.

How many years for one act of voting fraud, which is a felony?
How many years will the dumb Dem workers get?

25 years. They are counting on the legal Soros brigade to bail them out.

1 Like

Elderly patients turning up for routine appointments will be offered the vaccine as will those being discharged, they make it sound like a bloody raffle ticket !!

If you go to jimstone.is
(or http://82.221.129.208/.uy3.html )
Jim Stone is showing the data which says the cure for the flu is coronavirus.

1 Like

Screens60 (3)

1 Like
1 Like

Screens60 (4)

There’s nothing new.
It used to be called woodpecker frequency used near the American Embassy (So the story goes) in Moscow, in addition to military application.

Now the strange frequencies are all around us, courtesy of the HAARP, satellites, 5G and chemtrails.

1 Like

If anyone hasn’t seen this 10min video, it’s worth watching.

3 Likes

Screenshot_3

1 Like